Koon's testing LBH seeds Outdoors

Koondense

Greetings everyone,
I have the honour to test some of LBH's seeds this season.

Took a while to get the seeds but they came just in time.
LBH sent me the testers:

#6(semi-auto GG X Eribei X AutoHaze2)
#12(auto blueruder haze X LBH early haze)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]and
blueruder haze X blueberry haze mixed with
Thaipan2.0 X pherruder(maybe pekhuruder?).

Tester #6 and #12 seeds went to soak 4 days ago and most showed tails in around 30 hours. They were put in soil with added mycorhizzae, in 0,5l pots and are now under 100W of 6500K cfls. This morning most were above the ground, tomorrow they will all have their first leaves showing.

The mix test seeds are still soaking and are showing tails 7/8 after 32 hours.

Great germination so far!

Soon I'll be blessed with 25+ plants and will have to select which ones to put outdoors, so I'll be needing some help by LBH and others, to determine which are most packed with hazyness:)
I'm thinking of 3-5 autoflowers and 2-5 semi-auto plants, depending on their need for space.

This is all for now, I'll post some more info and a status update early next week.

Best vibes
:tiphat:

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
should be pekhuruder :)

i also got some pekhuruder & PehkuThyphoon this year! besides some LBH tester :)

i also got the #6 and been looking forward to comapre it to my purple erdbeer...

Koondense

Small update without pictures.

Had a good germ rate(95%) but some had trouble coming out of soil, some came out but died soon after. Still my mini cab is full of small plants, most are #12, there are 5 #6 left and only 2 of #3(I call it this way).

So far I'm happy with their progress, some stretched a lot and seem fragile but there's a lot of time to build a stronger stem.

I'll keep you updated, transplant will be in around 2 weeks I think.

Vibes

Koondense

Still no pictures, they will come in a few days as I'll select for transplant.
Two days ago most plants were at 4-5th node, looking healthy with a slight strange leaf coloration on some, probably because of transparent pots, beer glasses actually:)

Spotted two AF males in formation, other supposed fems look very good, there are some different phenos.
Can't wait to do the selection, I'll be needing some input/advice from La Buena Hierba and Moppel and anyone with experience with LBH gear.

More to come in few days.

Cheers

Koondense

First selection

First selection

Hello herb lovers,
here's my first photo update of 2015.
First selection means getting rid of early males and having hope the remaining plants are all female. Still not sure of their sex, but the indications lead me to believe they are female.

Here are some pictures of the plants, they are all around 3 weeks old, just the right time to get a transplant very soon.

First the auto flowering ones, testers #12

1 - Claw lady

---------------------

Next post - semi autoflowers:)

Koondense

And the remaining ones, first semi-auto tester #6, has issues with dry soil

..and the no-name tester:

had some seeds sprouting, some never cracked, some got moldy and some died early, was left wirh only two and one was a very early male, this is the remaining one

A group photo of males, just before being cut. I'm now eating their testicles:D
Are actually pretty good with different tastes

This is my first photo update, I hope to get some input on their grow needs, habits and size they can get. I'll probably keep 2-3 semi autos and all 4 autoflower females.

Peace

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Greetings everyone,
I have the honour to test some of LBH's seeds this season.

Took a while to get the seeds but they came just in time.
LBH sent me the testers:

#6(semi-auto GG X Eribei X AutoHaze2)
#12(auto blueruder haze X LBH early haze)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]and
Thaipan2.0 X pherruder(maybe pekhuruder?).

Tester #6 and #12 seeds went to soak 4 days ago and most showed tails in around 30 hours. They were put in soil with added mycorhizzae, in 0,5l pots and are now under 100W of 6500K cfls. This morning most were above the ground, tomorrow they will all have their first leaves showing.

The mix test seeds are still soaking and are showing tails 7/8 after 32 hours.

Great germination so far!

Soon I'll be blessed with 25+ plants and will have to select which ones to put outdoors, so I'll be needing some help by LBH and others, to determine which are most packed with hazyness:)
I'm thinking of 3-5 autoflowers and 2-5 semi-auto plants, depending on their need for space.

This is all for now, I'll post some more info and a status update early next week.

Best vibes
:tiphat:

hi keep us updated on the teaters bro :tiphat:

indeed
Thaipan2.0 X pherruder
pherruder=pekhuruder :biggrin: sorry
tester 12 will be verry sativa/haze i hoop :dance013:

you start the testers from
Thaipan2.0 X pekhuruder too?

greetz LBH

Koondense

Cheers LBH,
yes I started them but had bad luck and now only one plant is left(on last picture), probably female.

How long do semi-autos veg before flowering? I'd like to know approximately because of correct spacing.

Koondense

Transplant

Transplant

Today I got the plants transplanted in soil,
had to clean the place good, turn the soil and add some goodies.
Now they are sitting in a native soil mixed with high P guano, some eco dung pellets(3-3-3), perlite, zeolite and mycorhizzae.
I'll add more pelleted dung in the future, probably only for semi-autos as there will likely be enough nutrients for autoflowers.

Autoflowers:

AF 1 - The Claw

AF 2

AF 3

Koondense

Transplant part2

Transplant part2

Semi-autoflowers:

SAF 1

SAF 2

SAF 3

SAF 4

And the group photo - can you spot them?

The three in front are AF(#12), the ones in the back are SAF(#6).

The weather is very dry and hot, temperatures reach over 30 every day and I hope the plants will adapt without trouble, I think they like the place.

More updates in some weeks, this is gorilla country...

Best Vibes!

Koondense

Not enough time for a full update, just a short one for today.

Plants are doin very well, they stretched to around 50cm, all AF ones are in start of flowering and female, yay:)
The semi-autos still didn't show proper sex, but I assume they are also females.

More to come this weekend or just after, with some pictures of course.

Cheers

Koondense

Photo update time

Outdoors now for two weeks, they all look healthy except for a top of one AF plant, nothing serious I think.
Growing as hoped, I only wish to see more branching and soon flowering in the semi-autos, but it's still early now, they need some more weeks of veg.
No idea if I should feed them with some tea, probably I'll add a bit of a mix every time I visit. Thinking about automatic irrigation, so far the weather gave us just the right amount of everything so that will wait a bit.

Photos

ex Claw AF plant

AF top starting flowering

Semi-auto in the back, I like the leaf texture

Looking forward to the coming weeks as in july usually comes the start of drought and heat waves.

Vamos a la playa:biggrin:

Last edited:

GuerillaTF

Great plants pal!
I'm testing a lot of different seeds/guerilla style this year..
Let's hope the weather is on our side.

Srecno Koon:)!

Koondense

Thanks bro:)

Yeah, I truly hope the weather will help this season, looking quite good so far.
What do you have in your gorilla woods this year, got a thread going?
I always love seeing local grown herbs:)

Good luck to you too!

GuerillaTF

Hey Koon..
No, no threads yet..maybe next season..im fresh here��.I'm checking konoplja site also but it sucks..there's not a lot going on in there..ICM is a different story though..
About my guerilla☺..
 I worked my ass out this spring(sva bla res pridna skupaj s frendom)..There are about 12 plots on each plot there are from 2-4 different plants +doing balcony☺.
The seeds are:
TRAIN WRECK * GREEN HOUSE
BLUEBERRY ® * DUTCH PASSION
BIDDY EARLY * SERIOUS
GUERRILLA MIX * KANNABIA
NORTHERN LIGHT * ROYAL QUEEN
PHATT FRUITY * BARNEY'S FARM
RED CHERRY BERRY * BARNEY'S FARM
ACAPULCO GOLD * BARNEY'S FARM
CRITICAL + 2.0 * DINAFEM
DURBAN POISON ® * DUTCH PASSION
BIG BUD * SENSI SEEDS
SILVER HAZE # 9 * SENSI
SUPER SILVER HAZE * GREEN HOUSE
CHEMDAWG*HUMBOLDT
CALIFORNIA HASHPLANT * DINAFEM
INDUSTRIAL PLANT * DINAFEM

Do you have some experiences with this seeds?
Pa lep dan se naprej��

Koondense

Not really, no experience just smoked a few from the list.
I hope you get good results and keep it stealthy until the end.

Konoplja is like the country, it just doesn't work. But on IC and some others you can see the world is much alive and full of good info and great people.
Some can be found locally also, but you know how it is, better keeping a low profile.

I suggest you open a thread about your guerrilla, I'm sure there can be plenty of nice plant photos, I'd really like to see some and follow the progress
:plant grow:

All the best