What's new

Koon Wins!!!! Thank you Supreme court

MIway

Veteran
wow... excellent news. the coa ruling & zero tol was a noose the state troopers dangled over the mmj users. got to admit, with how they interpreted the act & basically changed the wording with their previous dip/cg rulings.. . didnt expect this from them. a little bit of common sense from the legal system... go figure.

thanks for the post d... this is a big deal.

D's

My only worry is, what will be the nano gram limit our senators and representatives amend to the law. My thoughts is if you are too high to drive it will be obvious. Leo wants it black and white during the traffic stop and they probably will get it. The less decisions for them to make the easier their job will be. An easy out doesn't mean justice. Medical cannabis will open the door for true science to judge it impartially and it will happen sooner than later. The United States "Greatest Generations" offspring shall free the weed. It has been written, make it so.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Surprised he was speeding!Usually I find myself 10 mph under the speed limit....lol!

Mud Boy

My only worry is, what will be the nano gram limit our senators and representatives amend to the law. My thoughts is if you are too high to drive it will be obvious. Leo wants it black and white during the traffic stop and they probably will get it. The less decisions for them to make the easier their job will be. An easy out doesn't mean justice. Medical cannabis will open the door for true science to judge it impartially and it will happen sooner than later. The United States "Greatest Generations" offspring shall free the weed. It has been written, make it so.

I hate to say it, but they'll probably use the ridiculously low cutoff that WA just passed for stoned driving. These drugged driving laws will become the backdoor for the politicians and storm troopers to continue harassing and intimidating smokers, even if it is legalized. You know the pigs will never give up, they have their jobs to save and prison beds to fill.

Latest posts

Latest posts