What's new

Können Sie dieses finden?

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
[ Please excuse my poor German language skills ]

Ich suche nach einem alten Film. Das verwendete, auf Fernsehapparat zu spielen. Mein Vati hatte ein sehr kleines Teil in. Mein Vati starb 1998. Seit damals können wir nicht es nirgends finden.

Wenn jedermann mir eine Kopie erhalten kann, würde ich sehr großzügig sein. Ich habe Tausenden Eurowert Samen und Genetik. Sie können haben 200 Samen von, was überhaupt Sie mögen, wenn Sie mir eine Kopie des Films erhalten können. C99, Mikado, Afghani, Romulan, Sour Diesel, Love Potion, NL5, Ich habe die und viel mehr.

Der Name des Filmes ist " Der Neue Mann " von 1965. Der Direktor war Rolf Hädrich. Ist hier eine Verbindung zum IMDB Film info auf ihr.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0352629/

Ich vermisse meinen Vati viel und es würde groß sein, ihn wieder zu sehen. Dank für Messwert. Vertite.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Don't think it was ever available to buy as it was a tv production. I've not found anywhere anyway :confused:

Not sure if it might be usefull to mail the people that brought it out :wink:

Verite

Veteran
Thanks Alex, I figured it wouldnt be available anywhere for purchase as I have looked for years and not found anything. The only way I figured I would get it is the same way I saw it, on TV, and hoped someone would get it on VHS tape.

Last time I saw the movie was in the summer of 1981 when I was living in Dusseldorf and just happened to have the TV on one rainy saturday afternoon and it came on. I yelled for my dad in the other room, " hey, theres some dork on an old TV movie that looks just like you. " He came in to the room and sure enough it was a movie he did a bit part for back in '65 filmed in Frankfurt.

Thanks again for looking Alex, and if you or anyone else finds it I have lots of good genetics free for the taking. Peace.

the.invisible

hi verite,

i have contacted my local tv station, they have a big archiv of tv productions, till know i havent got a reply, but i think in a few days i have the needed informations :)

do you have a VHS system ?

Verite

Veteran
Yes, that would be super cool. Let me know. Just made a batch of nycd beans from anna c's stock. Peace.

spicecowboy

I will also try to help you, verite!

I know a few people who are real movie afficionados and collectors.

Let´s see what I can do.

Best wishes,

spice

spicecowboy

Yes, but the more people take care of, the bigger the chance to really get this movie.

I don´t care about the seeds...

Just want to help Verite, because he seems to be a pretty nice guy.

That´s all,

spice

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
I have it lying here on my table ready to mail it to him, now you can go ahead and look aswell but I just don't think he needs 2 copys :wink:

spicecowboy

Oh..

Oh..

Alex-F said:
I have it lying here on my table ready to mail it to him, now you can go ahead and look aswell but I just don't think he needs 2 copys :wink:

I misunderstood you, sorry.

Great news!

spice

Verite

Veteran
Wow, thanks SC ... good to know the world wide market for odd stuff is out there.

Thanks again Alex.

Verite

Veteran
Actually I dont know how to speak German very well at all, I can read a little but I still had to bablefish what you wrote before I undrestood your question.

Pretty bad for someone born in Frankfurt and lived in W Germany for about 2 years, no?

SmokeyD.Bear

Verite said:
Actually I dont know how to speak German very well at all, I can read a little but I still had to bablefish what you wrote before I undrestood your question.

Pretty bad for someone born in Frankfurt and lived in W Germany for about 2 years, no?

Don't sweat it. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts