What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kiss Fem from The Vault

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Here I will be documenting my grow with some free seeds I won in a giveaway from The Vault, thanks Gary for choosing me, they are Kiss Fem.
The grow setup I will be using can be seen here;
https://www.icmag.com/forum/ic-magazine/international-forums/australia-new-zealand/370490-my-grow-setup-2-dwc-2x2-hlg135-scrog-bruce-banner

Quick pic of the seedling;

IMG_1365.JPG

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
A few days late but here is a weekly update, she started showing a taproot out the bottom of the growwool block so I planted her in the hydro pot and filled it with water with great white, cyco zyme and molasses.
She's not looking good maybe the taproot hasn't made it to the water yet and the growwool block has dried out, I just gave it some water direct to the growwool block.

IMG_1368.JPG

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Weekly update pic, she's really growing fast now, I added just under 1ml per liter of grow nutrients, APTUS Plant Tech Facilitor and some fulvic acid as well as calmag.
It's about time to cut the top, I will get another growwool block and try to clone it then put the clone outside in the garden.

IMG_1378.JPG

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
It's been nearly 2 weeks since my last update, she has grown a lot since then, I am waiting on a new scrog net to arrive as my old one had stretched out of shape, should be here in about 12 days.
Just realised my rez is empty, no wilting though.
Just topped up the rez with 2ml per liter of grow nutes, 2ml per liter of cal/mag, 1ml per liter of APTUS Plant Tech Fasilitor, 1ml per liter of Cyco Zyme, 1ml per liter of fulvic/humic acid, 1 scoop of Great White beneficial bacteria and fungi and 1 tsp of molasses per 6 liters, I added 12 liters of nutes to the rez which topped it off nicely.

IMG_1392.JPG

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Weekly update pic, my scrog net still hasn't arrived, might have to do without it for this plant, just topped up the rez with 12L of nutes.

IMG_1395.JPG

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Weekly update pic, turned the lights down to 12/12 on Saturday, she is getting her stretch on, no scrog net for this one as it arrived too late.

IMG_1407.JPG

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Weekly update pic, she is in full flower now, the stretch has stopped, I have given her her first dose of bloom nutes, she is starting to smell nice.

IMG_1415.JPG

Close up shot of a bud.

IMG_1416.JPG

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Well I ended up nute burning my plant, I thought it needed more bloom nutes and added an extra 2ml per liter making 6ml per liter or 60% of full strength, unfortunately it was too much for it and all the leaves died so I harvested it early, I will be lucky if I get 2oz.

IMG_1420.JPG

budsnblunts

Veteran
Sorry to hear frosty. But shit happens... all the more motivation to get the next grow up and running aye haha. Good luck and enjoy

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Thanks budsnblunts, my next grow won't be for a while, I am looking for a country property as I want to get out of the city before the shit hits the fan.

Latest posts

Latest posts