What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kirkwood OG?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Sure have. Only one female though. Carried all the classic OG smell and taste. The one I found makes huge buds for an OG x OG hybrid. Only thing it lacked was potency, but that is subjective of course.

Here's the last clone I have from the seed mother. She's actually taller now than when I took the pic. Standing at 6' right now.

picture.php

Then a couple pics of when she was heavy with flowers.

picture.php

picture.php

Badfishy1

Sure have. Only one female though. Carried all the classic OG smell and taste. The one I found makes huge buds for an OG x OG hybrid. Only thing it lacked was potency, but that is subjective of course.

Here's the last clone I have from the seed mother. She's actually taller now than when I took the pic. Standing at 6' right now.

View Image

Then a couple pics of when she was heavy with flowers.

View Image

View Image

lol of course DT is second post! You are talking his language lol

Latest posts

Latest posts