What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kingdom organic Seeds

Does anyone have any experience growing KOS deep chunk and or Iron Cindy? I recently bought some seeds but can’t seem to find any grow/ smoke reports on them. I would like to hear other people’s experiences with them.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Does anyone have any experience growing KOS deep chunk and or Iron Cindy? I recently bought some seeds but can’t seem to find any grow/ smoke reports on them. I would like to hear other people’s experiences with them.
Thanks for the post friend. The Rev has been around for a long time and has a couple of books on growing using organics. Plus he is featured in Skunk magazine. every month. I think he has some good healthy strains worth taking the time to grow. Keep us posted so we can see what his strains look like.

I did a Riff Raff Thai (Kali mist/juicy fruit x deep chunk) last year. Turned out real nice.
Had a compact structure with a big, honking cola. Kept it untopped and it got about 1m tall. Perfect structure for indoor.
Chopped it at 10 weeks, but I’d probably go 11 next time. Old school fruity bubblegum and hash flavour. Nice buzz. Good for any occasion. Strong, but not overwhelming potency. Though I suspect there are stronger phenos, and it could definitely get dialed in better than I managed to. I was impressed enough to get another pack to try now that I’m getting better at growing.

Thanks for the post friend. The Rev has been around for a long time and has a couple of books on growing using organics. Plus he is featured in Skunk magazine. every month. I think he has some good healthy strains worth taking the time to grow. Keep us posted so we can see what his strains look like.
Will do. Gonna be growing them outdoors this season

Happy Times

I really liked Iron Cindy. The cut I was given was pretty easy to grow, catpiss and pineapple comes to mind for the nose. Lil mold-susceptible, I tried to do an extra long slow cure and she molded up on me. Awesome up electric high.