What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Killing it with Urban Legends Cookies, Mandarine & Sour Cheese (auto) under MH FC3000

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
No, man! One day, I woke up normally, I go check on plants.. and wow.. they were upside down in the tent all of a sudden!?!
Hard to say what happened, but I suspect it's really preparations for the metaverse, nobody will be safe, man! I seen it on the telly!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
More pics from before "the event"..
noexif_996d0114.jpg
noexif_3f23a336.jpg
noexif_2a7fa3d7.jpg
noexif_dd166058.jpg
noexif_d6f2bdf6.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
very resinous
very nice grow exploziv
Thank you, sir! It was sure a nice adventure, with ups and downs, lots of learning curve and all that it matters is I got better results than before. And I am not saying that lightly! It's really a diference in quality compared to what I did before in soil. Genetics played a role as well, and for sure out of all the plants I grew, this auto stands out. By how much it did that I can't tell you yet, because I don't know how much of the improvement has come from the better grow media and environment, and how much from the genetics, but for sure this auto Sour Cheese from @Urban_Legends is worth checking. Especially for those that think autos are low yelding and boring! Honestly, if I didnt have a 100% sativa landrace lined up to grow after this, to look forward to, I'd look ahead a bit disapointed. Not many strains will keep your expectations high after this one, I'll tell you that!

Urban_Legends

Seedbay Vendor
ICMag Donor
You did a very nice work with them.
The thread speaks by itself and worth 1000 words : " the best ... " bla bla bla bla ...
Pictures & proofs rock !

OGKUSH auto is still 1 + 1 promo at REAL GORILLA SEEDS for few last days.

ZOnaVerde

Veteran
The bud looks very good, it has a beautiful color, full of crystals and of course they are very compact.
I'm curious about how much nutrients were needed for the garden. The details at the end I like the most :joint:

You did a good job!

stiff

Veteran
Thats some good looking bud. Enjoy the fruits of your hard work and congrats to the harvest
Cheers,Stiff

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Thank you all for the nice words! I do feel proud about it, but not "that proud". I am happy you guys enjoying the show, tho!
Given I used upwards of 3000 liters of water for this grow, lots of them nutes, I will tell you that! Water use optimisation and a super smart waterbot is my next project. And ofc I will feed much lower ECs next time.