What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KIller mandarine auto under Mars hydro Sp6500

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Interesting, the ancient wisdom was always start small and repot, I don't think I've ever tried putting them straight into the final pots. Still watching man.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting, the ancient wisdom was always start small and repot, I don't think I've ever tried putting them straight into the final pots. Still watching man.

That's how experienced growers hurt their ego trying autos . Because they work totally differently . There are few golden rules to follow, and no repotting is one of those . See other bibi40 auto shows .

:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I had 3 of these seeds - but managed to kill the seedlings - by not realizing that it would be snowing here in London - in mid-April - and just one very cold night brought about their demise - <grieves>

- so I am interested to see how this grow turns out -

bibi40

With auto' s the main root is so fast , juste one day it can grow 5-7 cm, so big pots from the beginning for don't slow them .

:)

bibi40

- I had 3 of these seeds - but managed to kill the seedlings - by not realizing that it would be snowing here in London - in mid-April - and just one very cold night brought about their demise - <grieves>

- so I am interested to see how this grow turns out -

i hope it turns great :dance:

bibi40

Today is Day 9 for Killer mandarine ,

a 6th one was longest too come , but start to break the ground ...

Pics of the day ;

fetch

bibi40

they all starting the second set of leaves , growth is really good for this beginning ,
i raised the power of the Sp6500 to 35-40 instead of 25% before ...
This week will be good , for now they love this light :biggrin:

bibi40

Day 16 :

they grow a lot this week and all of them start to grow internodes , very vigorous and compact grow , i like that , next week they will change a lot , and show their sex .
grow is very regular , just one of the five have a problem , seems burn , i don' t know what' s about .
tonight they'll all get calmag booster .
For now the light is always dim to 40% .

fetch

bibi40

Hey Mars !
i really don't know , perhaps is she more sensitive to the light , but i think it' s not really important , she will be better soon , i' m pretty confident .

:)