What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KIller mandarine auto under Mars hydro Sp6500

bibi40

Here we are !!!

fetch

bibi40

Here we are for a great grow session , killer mandarine auto from UL under a brand new SP6500 light from Mars hydro !!!
will be good !

fetch

Last edited:

bibi40

This grow is not at home , so certainly less updates and pics ,
but let' s go for it ,
anyway will be good !!!

:skiiing:

bibi40

Here is the room ( 3x3 ) before cleaning , with mars light set up ( and dim to the minimum ) !!!

fetch

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Found you! OK I'm crashing in the corner waiting for the show. Don't worry about me, I brought everything I need :)

sentenz69

Hi Bibi ^^

I hope you're okay.
So it's there you made the leap ^^ nice acquisition this ramp led I wish you a nice session
I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised by this ramp.

Vibes :tiphat:

bibi40

Thanks mate , i hope too !!!
i' m newbie with led , so it' s great for me to learn about !!!

Cheers .

bibi40

Hi !!!

my friend had to delay the germination , so they just germinate yesterday an was put in soil ( 6/7 germinate , but put the 7 in soil yesterday ) ,
they are in little pots until they break the soil , then transplant in 18 liters pots .

nothing to show , but here we are :

fetch

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Lol, why is the light on at all man? Stick those pots on a windowsill until they pop.