What's new

Killer Kush photo version ?

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi helios!

The last and only time I asked about it to our bosses, they told us that since the F1 Fast Version versions are doing so great, with the same quality and yield as their "normal" versions, it makes no sense to release "normal" versions of strains that were first released as F1 Fast Version.

So the answer is no. Strains like Killer Kush F1 FV, Sweet Skunk F1 FV, Cream Mandarine F1 FV, Big Devil F1 FV and Sweet Special F1 FV will very probably never be released in a different photoperiod dependent version.

We have a lot of clients that used to grow our classics, such as Green Poison, Sweet Cheese, Cream Caramel, Jack47 or SAD and once they tried the F1 Fast Version versions of these strains they told us that they will never grow the "normal" version again.

Probably not everyone has the same opinion but from the feedback we get from clients, friends and growers from the 20 cannabic forums where we have a commercial subforum, we can say that more than 80% have this opinion.

Thanks for your visit. All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

helios212

too bad but cant be helped :)

sofar I only tested fast version of GP ,killerkush and sweet cheese all pack of 5. you are right , the killerkush and sweet cheese turned out good,but my selected GP ( 4 years proven ) turned out better .

Thx for fast reply Tommy

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers my friend!

Yes, I don't say that a good selection of (lets use your example) Green Poison will be "beaten" by throwing 5 seeds of Green Poison F1 FV to the ground. But there is not a clear tendence that makes me think that if you sprout 10 seeds of each strain you'll find a better keeper within the Green Poison "normal" version seeds. If you choose the best of each 10 seeds you'll probably end up with 2 equally good and equally productive mothers but the F1 Fast Version will have a tendence to be ready in a shorter period of time.

As always, time will tell, but it has been 3 years already since the first F1 Fast Version strains were released and so far we have reasons to think that they can be as good or even better in some cases than their "normal" versions.

And besides all that, a plant that is faster is usually more vigorous, more resistent to plagues, needs less feeding, etc.

But I'm sure your selection of Green Poison is great and I understand that you don't want to try and find a better one by sproutin Green Poison F1 Fast Version strains. I've see Green Poison phenos that are of an amazing quality, super productive and can be ready in just 6 and a half or 7 weeks of flowering.

See you around. All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy