What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze

MrFancyPlants

Very nice job @Snipp!

My 2 plants at about 6 weeks into flower. Both had VERY manageable stretch, maybe only about doubling in size to a total height of about 40''. They are currently in #3 pots with recycled TLO soil. I probably should have trimmed them both a little bit more on the bottom before flowering, but oh well.

IMG_20220516_192226.jpg

Plant 1 is has a more broadleaf appearance, quicker flowering, with a stronger structure and a frame for a larger yield. Less fragrant of the two, with a more earthy/funky aroma.

IMG_20220516_192334.jpg

Plant 2 is sparser, slower flowering, with a distinct deep/woody/sweet/vanilla/nutty smell. I saw it pop up it in the past in an unrelated variety and it may just be what people call "hazey". In any case, I love this smell. Unfortunately, she shows some variegated leaves here and there.

IMG_20220516_192346.jpg

Really looking forward to these finishing!

StickyBandit

I just put one in water yesterday as well. I hope it finishes quicker than 130 days.
One seed has emerged in the plug tonight. Exciting! :D
I might do two in water and one organic soil mix to test the difference if three pop. Our summer is just fading so root rot shouldn't be a problem :)
Edit: All 3 have emerged now. It's a day later than when I started the post
These plugs have pretty fast results in the cloning box
20220524_164719.jpg

Last edited:

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
One seed has emerged in the plug tonight. Exciting! :D I might do two in water and one organic soil mix to test the difference if three pop. Our summer is just fading so root rot shouldn't be a problem :) Edit: All 3 have emerged now. It's a day later than when I started the post These plugs have pretty fast results in the cloning box View attachment 18714552

Hey @StickyBandit are those the new FloraFlex plugs?

StickyBandit

Hey @StickyBandit are those the new FloraFlex plugs?
These are Oasis Horticubes
They are great for cloning. Just sharpen the cutting and push it in. No hormone gel or powder required so far
They are extremely fragile

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Organic grow under 2 SanLight EVO 3-100 in 1 square meter, 9th week.

Mills DNA Coco/Cork, lava powder, worm casting, Greenbat (blood meal, horn meal and bat guano pellets) BAC Root/Bloom stimulator, BAC Sugar Candy Syrup, Biotabs PK Booster/Compost Tea. Had to battle with spidermites, but nothing predatory acarids (Phytoseiulus persimilis) and lacewings couldn't handle.

Attachments

• P1020160.JPG
    P1020160.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 81
  • P1020159.JPG
    P1020159.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 83
  • P1020158.JPG
    P1020158.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 87

StickyBandit

Organic grow under 2 SanLight EVO 3-100 in 1 square meter, 9th week.

Mills DNA Coco/Cork, lava powder, worm casting, Greenbat (blood meal, horn meal and bat guano pellets) BAC Root/Bloom stimulator, BAC Sugar Candy Syrup, Biotabs PK Booster/Compost Tea. Had to battle with spidermites, but nothing predatory acarids (Phytoseiulus persimilis) and lacewings couldn't handle.
Fantastic job on the grow. Nice even ripening (y)

blondie

“Makes your eyes red just thinking about it....” I love this line from a Cheech and Chong movie. Very applicable to the above....

I got my KA5H in a small planting container right now.

MrFancyPlants

Daaaamn, @Snipp, those are some monster colas!!! May I ask you how you control light burn when the tops are so close to the LED? I have similar lights but I find that I have to turn them down to about 60% AND keep them 2+ feet away from the canopy. I wonder if I am missing something in my nutrient schedule that helps with light and heat. I use plenty of calcium in the form of shellfish and fish bone meal but maybe I need to up my P game with more guano to handle the energy from the lights.

Nannymouse

420giveaway
This cross is so interesting. Not that 'the most powerful high' is what i would be going for, but sometimes interested in breeding tools for upping potency in other favorite plants, especially when the yield is good.

i have always admired @dubi 's strain list descriptions, but have also wondered what the definition of 'bouquet' is. Does that mean the aroma in the bag, or while growing? In my experience, there can be a vast difference between the two.

Latest posts

Latest posts