What's new

~~~~~kif From The Rif~~~~~~~

I advise all of you to check out the documentary as it demonstrates the manufacturing of moroccan hashish on a commercial scale, this production method was said to yield apprx.
200 kilos of hashish a day with only 6 people working ...wow

Does anybody have any idea what those screens they use to pollinate the material.......it looked to me as it was a stocking....Teflon thought it looked like the HEADSCARVES the WOMEN put on their heads....lol

If anybody knows, please let me know...i have gotta to try this ....

peace
PH

funker

there was a great post probably 2 or more weeks ago about a guy who took an ounce of weed, and took his wife's nylons to make kif, just like in the video :)

I couldn't find it in a search though :(

But it did look like a sweet process. He just took some nylons, stuffed weed in it and then worked it around in a bucket to collect kif.

-funker

Hey funker....

yeah i reckon those must do the trick....i would get the ultra fine ones.....just ask a chick where to find them.....i dont know much about panties except how to take them off...;)

Any other feedback would be great

PH

G

guest123

i dont think they make 200 kgs of hash everyday , i got the impression that was how much they could press in a day after the thrashing etc , correct me if im wrong ...

Yeah i hear you wally, it seems like an obscene amount imho, thats another thing that i was impressed with was the amounts they claim to yield.....and the amount of kif they could pull off of what seemed to be not very well maintained or potent cannabis plants....

interesting discussion folks..

PH

G

guest123

it looked like a lot of work they go to , damn glad i have bubble bags , imagine the blisters and bruises on that guy who is beating the stuff on his leg ...

I Have the bags and I still stir it up by hand with a wooden spoon, I have used electric devices in the past......not too found of the end product......i get a much more melty product manually, although the yield is nothing to brag about....

I just thought, hey these guys are getting what i get after 2-3 extractions in just one......

GOOD Moroccan hash also has a taste which u cant compare with bubble/iceolator hashes.......in my opinion......i dont know what is so special about it...but the taste of the good morrocan is unbeatable.....

PH

G

guest123

you need to practice more is all purplehazer as any hash ive come across is not compareable to what ive seen come out of thse bags, i can show you many a pic ,, oh hang on here comes one .. did you see what the moroccans were using to yield their hash ??? betcha i can do better out of my bubble bags and some good trimm let alone some bud ... dont give up , just try harder ...
7the_final_result_some_drying_left-med.jpg

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
wallys wooden spoon

wallys wooden spoon

i just wanted to say that we use the same method and i have to agree 100%
the trick is not to beat it too much ( you can go blind that way ya know :D hehehe)

and whats leftover in the trim makes excellent butter for edibles

Last edited:
Wally,mybeans

I make iceolator in the netherlands on a pretty large scale and i am not too found of the whacking it technique but when u are going for quantity thats what works best....which brings us to the everlasting question QUALITY VS YIELD........

WALLY__I have gotten lots of iceolator from the electric drill method, but i still feel that the quality doesnt compare to the wooden spoon technique with lots of ice.....Your hash looks very gourmet...

I get so pissed off when i work scraps all day (trying to get a great product) and finish up with a mere 20 grams....it sucks, however i have been working off of what is not the best scraps,....all my outdoor fluff from last season...perhaps i could do better with some good indoor scraps...????

Lets start discussing water hash methods..guys...

KIF SCREENS...

KIF SCREENS...

Im gonna try and make some of those screens and test it out with some outdoor sativas....i have left over from lst season...i'll post some pics up and let u guys know how it compares to water hash ........

PH