What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kerala

L

levant

Ok so Im heading to Kerala (Trivandrum) In a few weeks.
Anyone been there or live there know the best place/way to score some ganja?:joint:

What are the best places to eat?
Where can I find the cheapest accomodation and how much is it?

Thanks.

Good Luck Levant,

I've wanted to go to Kerala for some time to collect sativas. It might be hard to come by though. The upper regions of India have fields of cannabis everywhere from Shimla, Hunza valleys and more in aeras that I can not recollect at the moment.

Best of luck brother let us know what you find.

Peace and good karma,

Mota

Anyone been there or live there know the best place/way to score some ganja?:joint:

Thanks.

limey

Thanks.

I was there about 5 years ago so my info may not be bang up to date but PM me if you want some advice on what I found!

Nirrity

Hey guys! If anyone know the source to score finest sativa buds PM me please! I really miss sativa, most of the stuff here is indica-based :( I'm going to visit Kerala and Goa, but not sure about Goa as it sounds like open-air-club and I like peaceful places too much clubbing-oriented people piss me off, but if there is good source for sativa in Goa I'll travel there for that sole reason.. missing sativa badly... All the best to all.

P.S. to moderators. i'm really ask for excuse if I violate any rule by asking such questions.

lynx

Kerala

Hi everyone :). How did your trip go, levant? Did you collect any gems? Nirrity, Goa should provide lots of opportunity for some excellent sativa bud - take a walk on the beach and someone will soon offer you some. I don't like the club crowd either, but you can find quiet places in Goa too. I was there a little more than a year ago, and found an excellent strain I was told was Kerala. It is a sativa for sure, very potent with some more trippy pheno's - like the one in the picture.

peace & love,
lynx

L

levant

Hi all, I had a great time in Kerala, the people were very friendly and I picked up sum nice sativa along the way.
Would definetly recommend Kerala, I hear Goa is too touristy now.

I have been to Munnar twice, with no luck. Still trying to score in this specific area as well. I have family in Bangalore and travel there as much as possible. Any help as well, I would only bring it back to the ICMAG community!!!!

Namaste