What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KARMAS JACK

it looks like the last 6 didnt crack. im gonna scuff em and try again. im hoping to find a hazey and potent pheno. well see whats good. in a week or 2 ill be getting em into 2 gals to sex and flower as soon as i sex n clone.

so after scuffing, soaking, one never cracked, the other4 ended damped off due to bad soil. im extremely mad at myself. so i got 6 maybe seven as i found a seedling growing from a recently potted clone. fingers crossed! i have 2 males and a fem so far, lets finally get ready to flower something out !!!!

ant believe its taking me this long but finally bout to flower these, looks like 2 fem 4 male and 1 still waiting... be back in a month when budset is done, been beefing with afids and my clones died 1st go.

got my 1st lady coming down the stretch. smell like lemon,grass, n incensy. minimal stretch. bout to flower the 2nd. ended up with 3 ladies.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey green ghost

Hope your getting the bugs under control ?

I have my karma Jack outside this year I'll be posting up some pics in your thread if you don't mind ?

Thanks
GA

go ahead ;) bugs are gone. my 1st run on the 1st fem looks like shit, but ill get shots tonight. she hasnt grown much in 10 days. no clue what day shes on. gotta be close to 60 or seventy. nice jack smell though. most likely an f2 candidate. got my 2nd lady ready to flower,ill get shots of her as well...

so these last few months i restarted the garden and neglected the jack really bad! she didnt get mildew like a plant right next to her. if i can clone this one ill f2 her as she doesnt look to be a keeper... looked like minmal stretch, classic jack smells, ight feeder, and tighter bud formations. the 2nd lady looks way more sativa. i think i have a 3rd fem to flower in few weeks,ill have to recheck that one,make she is indeed a she...i have to take shots defoliated in a few min...

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 83
i had another one that was way too airey n leafy dr grisoon style lol then i got this lady, has a nice oerfume funk , here at bot 35/40 daze...

Attachments

• 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 75

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I do have a few very old jack herrer seeds, but last time didnt get to any to germ. They are from the 90's . Those will be my last chance, as todays sensi offering is in my opnion not the same as it used to be back in the day.

William76

I do have a few very old jack herrer seeds, but last time didnt get to any to germ. They are from the 90's . Those will be my last chance, as todays sensi offering is in my opnion not the same as it used to be back in the day.
Yea that's for sure!,iv 1 or 2 left as well,the last half dozen I popped I got 2 from and that was a good few year back so I don't know how good they will germ,hopefully I can even get 1 good male(still have females.)ill make more seed.hope it works out for u @Karma G ,good luck,76

acespicoli

Hopefully someone has some stock saved from your runs, and your girls find their way back to you.
I lost too many good genetics from the same kinda problems security issues. In the past...
Always appreciate the great work and breeding you do KG :huggg:

been researching some advanced seed germ embryo methods

Yea that's for sure!,iv 1 or 2 left as well,the last half dozen I popped I got 2 from and that was a good few year back so I don't know how good they will germ,hopefully I can even get 1 good male(still have females.)ill make more seed.hope it works out for u @Karma G ,good luck,76
Taking those females to S1 seed would do the trick, they could always be ox and bx to the mums
or one of the parents for three different lines from
Jack Herer »»» Haze x {Northern Lights #5 x Shiva Skunk}
Haze high with skunk (big bud) yields (guess thats the magic)
cant wait to see what KG can do with it.. if your still interested in the line KG maybe yall can work it out

that would be awesome
Always Best Vibes Brothers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts