What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

JustGrowing420

Bon Bon #1 harvested today (82 days)

Fruity kush aroma

full

full

full

full

full

full

Lumpy-Gravy

They’re deffo there me owd. Never heard of Yalla, gastronomic or a few others on their website. They also have the SourD back in stock. Shit being a broke arse I could find a home for a pack or two

LordOfTheNugZ7

thanks... but when i go online it says....out of stock....
There will be some soon on The Attitude USA, and The Attitude... they both ship worldwide, but they sell out in about 30 minutes or less, so you have to be ready when they drop. Oldschool genetics sometimes has stuff in stock that he doesn't have on his site, email or DM him on IG and ask him, he'll email you a list w prices and delivers worldwide w tracking.

OR you could go to one of the Canna shows that Karma is at!!

Good luck hunting, ,some people are reselling them for above $500 a pack.

I personally plan on hoarding mine and growing them all out eventually so I KNOW I have THE best Sour anywhere.

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
There will be some soon on The Attitude USA, and The Attitude... they both ship worldwide, but they sell out in about 30 minutes or less, so you have to be ready when they drop. Oldschool genetics sometimes has stuff in stock that he doesn't have on his site, email or DM him on IG and ask him, he'll email you a list w prices and delivers worldwide w tracking.

OR you could go to one of the Canna shows that Karma is at!!

Good luck hunting, ,some people are reselling them for above $500 a pack.

I personally plan on hoarding mine and growing them all out eventually so I KNOW I has THE best Sour anywhere.
thanks for the heads up

LordOfTheNugZ7

I watch and wait but have never bought more than 2 packs of one kind at a time to try to make sure there is enough for others. But I have also been growing this line since Karma started testing w Headbanger. I have grown out 5 full packs of Sowahh and even made seeds w a special stud found.
But, there are vendors that have them. Just gotta get them quick when they drop... Oldschool still has some, email him.

jahshaka

All the banks Karma mentioned are legit I get mines from Seedfantasy and have been very happy so far with them. I mention them for anyone in the US that misses on these strains. Can you please @Karma G let me know if they are proper too. The fella behind seedfantasy claims to buy his stock from Pure Sativa. I have no doubts the packs he sends are legit but always nice to hear from the main man himself.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
All the banks Karma mentioned are legit I get mines from Seedfantasy and have been very happy so far with them. I mention them for anyone in the US that misses on these strains. Can you please @Karma G let me know if they are proper too. The fella behind seedfantasy claims to buy his stock from Pure Sativa. I have no doubts the packs he sends are legit but always nice to hear from the main man himself.

I dont know them persenoly, but they are in UK, and i seen them post a few days ago getting some. And that be very posibel with the time line Pure Sativa dropped some left over stock from Spannabis.

Big stock is on its way, it takes some time afther Brexit to get all there, because transfer time is longer and i have to ship multiple packages. Cant do all at once anymore like before.

By next monday i expect all stock to be in UK

I dont dare to predict how long some will be in stock, but i had 500 sd bx2 and 250 sowahh for this drop. And all the new releases from Spannabis aswell.

From the new releases Moulin Rouge OG i like a lot, Also the Sour Biker i think many will like, its similar to Headbanger but uses a Biker Female and a SD bx2 male. Resulted in more Biker dominance overall still clearly sour aswell. Bit faster flower and tighter budded then the original Headbanger.

awwc

I dont know them persenoly, but they are in UK, and i seen them post a few days ago getting some. And that be very posibel with the time line Pure Sativa dropped some left over stock from Spannabis.

Big stock is on its way, it takes some time afther Brexit to get all there, because transfer time is longer and i have to ship multiple packages. Cant do all at once anymore like before.

I dont dare to predict how long some will be in stock, but i had 500 sd bx2 and 250 sowahh for this drop. And all the new releases from Spannabis aswell.

From the new releases Moulin Rouge OG i like a lot, Also the Sour Biker i think many will like, its similar to Headbanger but uses a Biker Female and a SD bx2 male. Resulted in more Biker dominance overall still clearly sour aswell. Bit faster flower and tighter budded then the original Headbanger.
Sour Biker x Headbanger would be extremely interesting I think.

Is there any chance Zowahhh will see a remake (Possibly with different parents)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

You are a professional … :bow: :respect:

Latest posts

Latest posts