What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Tynehead Tom

so many new and exciting strains from @Karma G
Ordering from across the pond proves futile these days for me but I can get by with the classics hehehe
Harvest in June 2021 and my oh my did the cure on this flower turn out awesome. Down to my last jar !!!
Biker Kush , original version (in house bred F3)

Attachments

• Biker Kush V1 F3 - Copy.jpg
    Biker Kush V1 F3 - Copy.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 165

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Are any Sour D BX2 drops coming soon? I still have half a pack I got from speakeasy but it didnt come in the breeder package, so I'd rather get a pack that does.

Stizo

Veteran
Those S1s made from the Sergio whatever his name is, cut of the White OG are not close to being as desirable or similar to the regular release which were fire. I had a pack of the regs I managed to seek out coz stock everywhere had long since dwindled - that germ'd but were killed off in a cold snap. Ordered the regs again but got sent the S1s. Have to say I was sceptical the S1s would be like the regs. I don't really like to fuck with feminized, selfed or autos. Unfortunate. Still love Karma's gear but wouldn't recommend those.

Zionheights

No its Holy Skit x Melon

Holy Skit = Trinity s1 x (Famine X sfZ) by my brother Wicked.

Its chemmy gassy mostly
It’s definitely some serious gas ⛽️ I just harvested 18 different strains and the holy skit was the most gassiest out of them all! It’s my fav OG to go to strain at the moment. Attached a picture of the second batched i just chopped today.

Attachments

• E6B0646D-792F-4D6B-8F4B-CEEB90E4B032.jpeg
    E6B0646D-792F-4D6B-8F4B-CEEB90E4B032.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 126

Latest posts

Latest posts