What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Jaysways

Acid dawg - Veg 6.5 weeks from seed - she is 4-4.5 ft tall, like I couldn’t believe how big she got.

Grown coco multi feeds - currently getting flushed till finish with a boost and enzymes

@smac17 I agree they love there feed
D286403C-58BA-445C-A8DA-E06B470D7462.jpeg

smac17

Acid Dawg too at maybe 9 weeks flo. Few more pics of my favorite pheno. He has developed slowly an "eau de cologne" smell which is very promising. Not a stinker like i said before but it's getting better day after day. Few late nanners appeared maybe you gonna be able to spot some, but it clearly wasn't my best grow so it is probably my fault.

Ps: this pics are terrible lol, especially after Jays pics😭😭😭. I'm the shittiest photographer ever😁

Attachments

• 20220504_212401.jpg
    20220504_212401.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 250
  • 20220504_212337.jpg
    20220504_212337.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 274
  • 20220504_210048.jpg
    20220504_210048.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 276
Last edited:

Jaysways

@smac17 I feel hps you get bigger buds, but not necessarily more weight. She was vegged for 6.5 weeks

Your buds look bigger then mine on the branch, but I find when you do bigger plants, especially topped you get small nugz but a lot more

When are you chopping smac?

This pheno I have has just started showing amber on trichs, have a feeling this will be done before 9 weeks but I am taking her to nine.

I had two other phenos but hermied on me two weeks in, I have a good feeling this was my error tho as they were nutrient deficient before entering flower, -

I also had two beautiful clones 5 weeks old from the same girl in the pics and they hermied on me, so this was definitely user error, as the girl in flower has no nanners.

I was struggling to find the right strength of Nutes being very conservative.

So now my new clones are on 1.7 ec and are loving it. I’ve never had a plant on this high Nutes. In veg. Using canna line and normally run 1.2 - 1.4.

I want to fun this girl for a few more runs as I love the stardawg smell - they are sensitive tho

smac17

@smac17 I feel hps you get bigger buds, but not necessarily more weight. She was vegged for 6.5 weeks

Your buds look bigger then mine on the branch, but I find when you do bigger plants, especially topped you get small nugz but a lot more

When are you chopping smac?

This pheno I have has just started showing amber on trichs, have a feeling this will be done before 9 weeks but I am taking her to nine.

I had two other phenos but hermied on me two weeks in, I have a good feeling this was my error tho as they were nutrient deficient before entering flower, -

I also had two beautiful clones 5 weeks old from the same girl in the pics and they hermied on me, so this was definitely user error, as the girl in flower has no nanners.

I was struggling to find the right strength of Nutes being very conservative.

So now my new clones are on 1.7 ec and are loving it. I’ve never had a plant on this high Nutes. In veg. Using canna line and normally run 1.2 - 1.4.

I want to fun this girl for a few more runs as I love the stardawg smell - they are sensitive tho
Hey Jay, i will let her one week or maybe 10 days more. It is from seed so one or 2 weeks more than you isn't surprising.

Just like you i had problems with the feedings, i realised too late how hungry this plants are. I had to water and feed them hard to keep them happy.

I hesitated long time between acid dawg ans headbanger when i ordered the seeds, still don't know if i made the right choice:unsure:. The yield is crazy, the resin coverage too, and as you say there are no popcorns on this plants, just big nuggs everywhere. But till i haven't smoke a test of it i'm not sure if i will grow them again, the smell isn't strong enough for my taste.(4 plants with no smell is not usual for me, even if the grow has been mediocre. It drives me a little crazy i smell and smell them again questionning my nose capacities lol). And i don't really enjoy pheno hunting, but i have to because i'm not in a country where it is legal. So i will probably have to pop some new strain in the search of the perfect keeper (probavbly gonna try the sherb biker and the sweets freebies next, a friend is growing headbanger so this must be enough to find smthg stellar;)

Edit: i cut few branches 2 days ago to test a lil bit the potential of my plants. All my garage where it is drying is begining to stink good fuel and hash odors. So the acid/fuel/sour smells are probably going to explode during drying and curing. I don't know if it is usual or not with this type of strains, maybe karma or smbdy else could tell us more😉

Last edited:

Indoorpro

Hey Jay, i will let her one week or maybe 10 days more. It is from seed so one or 2 weeks more than you isn't surprising.

Just like you i had problems with the feedings, i realised too late how hungry this plants are. I had to water and feed them hard to keep them happy.

I hesitated long time between acid dawg ans headbanger when i ordered the seeds, still don't know if i made the right choice:unsure:. The yield is crazy, the resin coverage too, and as you say there are no popcorns on this plants, just big nuggs everywhere. But till i haven't smoke a test of it i'm not sure if i will grow them again, the smell isn't strong enough for my taste.(4 plants with no smell is not usual for me, even if the grow has been mediocre. It drives me a little crazy i smell and smell them again questionning my nose capacities lol). And i don't really enjoy pheno hunting, but i have to because i'm not in a country where it is legal. So i will probably have to pop some new strain in the search of the perfect keeper (probavbly gonna try the sherb biker and the sweets freebies next, a friend is growing headbanger so this must be enough to find smthg stellar;)

Edit: i cut few branches 2 days ago to test a lil bit the potential of my plants. All my garage where it is drying is begining to stink good fuel and hash odors. So the acid/fuel/sour smells are probably going to explode during drying and curing. I don't know if it is usual or not with this type of strains, maybe karma or smbdy else could tell us more😉
Same thing I’ve experienced… i took 2 girls at 70 days and 1 at 77 days… massive yields but was expecting way more stinky plants while growing.. dried bud got ok smell but was expecting way more stank !

Jaysways

Left stardawg (street bud?
Right 3 day fast dried bud of acid dawg
This is at 8.5 weeks

I’m chopping this at 9 weeks
Amber trichs showing, calyxes swollen
So harvesting in three days

Also the acid dawg bud for early dried weed was way better than the strew dawg

This bud was also taken off a mid branch - mid bud down the stem, weighed .3 and my vape would not stop smoking

I’m impressed with this pheno I have, and that says a lot trust me!

@Karma G great job mate keeping this pheno
2C926265-D993-4F7E-8987-A8A91BC8DB93.jpeg

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
This a small report of my Acid Dawg grow, I got 5 females who vegged for +/-40 days and flowered for 65 and 70 days.There was Dawg leaning phenos with a low/medium yield(22g and 25g) and Sour D leaning with a better yield( 40g and 45g) and one in the middle who yielded 30g. They are crazy hungry plants, you can throw them every booster you have and they'll love it. For my first rum I didn't feed them enough during veg time so they had some deficiencies at the beginning of 12/12, I hope to have a better run with the clones. Off the 5 plants I only managed to get 2 to root, 1 Dawg and 1 Sour pheno, I find it a bit difficult to propagate, I have the lowest success rate with those clones.
The yield can be good with the Sour phenos and the smoke is high quality. Those lovely gassy/lemony smells are strong on all the plants, the taste is very strong and the high powerful, a bit more sedative on the Dawg phenos.
IMG20220430221434.jpg
IMG20220505205329.jpg
IMG20220505215257.jpg
IMG20220505211517.jpg
IMG20220505205319.jpg

Jaysways

This a small report of my Acid Dawg grow, I got 5 females who vegged for +/-40 days and flowered for 65 and 70 days.There was Dawg leaning phenos with a low/medium yield(22g and 25g) and Sour D leaning with a better yield( 40g and 45g) and one in the middle who yielded 30g. They are crazy hungry plants, you can throw them every booster you have and they'll love it. For my first rum I didn't feed them enough during veg time so they had some deficiencies at the beginning of 12/12, I hope to have a better run with the clones. Off the 5 plants I only managed to get 2 to root, 1 Dawg and 1 Sour pheno, I find it a bit difficult to propagate, I have the lowest success rate with those clones.
The yield can be good with the Sour phenos and the smoke is high quality. Those lovely gassy/lemony smells are strong on all the plants, the taste is very strong and the high powerful, a bit more sedative on the Dawg phenos. View attachment 18712073 View attachment 18712074 View attachment 18712075 View attachment 18712076 View attachment 18712077
Hi mate nice review and nice looking plants, soil grown?

I’m harvesting today!!! 6.5 week veg from seed
9 weeks flower.

Attachments

• 3D71FF35-B8B9-4663-83E6-DDDA29851016.jpeg
    3D71FF35-B8B9-4663-83E6-DDDA29851016.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 154

kro-magnon

Veteran
You gonna love your buds once they are dry, your plant is a monster, mine were grown in soil in 7L pots vegged under 150w HPS and flowered under 400w only so they were not huge. I see they do some nice bushes so I'll try a run with much bigger plants than I did, I like to alternate growing styles. I have one clone of a Dawg pheno who just started its flowering cycle who should be a lot bigger than the first run, I hope to harvest around 50/70g from her if she is able to perform correctly despite ambient temperature already skyrocketing where I live. I think it's a strain who don't like getting too hot so I grow something totally different who can handle easily heat stress.

Indoorpro

@Indoorpro how are the effects, anything that stood out?
Plant # 2 stood out… knock out high, massive yield and really developed a great stank…. Plant # 1 was also good, great stank after cured and also massive yield. Will keep the two of them.. while growing the stank wasn’t there but after a couple weeks in the bags, I’m happy with the smells! Dank dank lol. Very strong smoke everyone saying lol

Last edited:

Red October

Plant # 2 stood out… knock out high, massive yield and really developed a great stank…. Plant # 1 was also good, great stank after cured and also massive yield. Will keep the two of them.. while growing the stank wasn’t there but after a couple weeks in the bags, I’m happy with the smells! Dank dank lol. Very strong smoke everyone saying lol
Thanks man, good to hear they're strong and stinky😅 got gg4 x chem D from CSI in flower now and I'm also not getting much smell off of them, but hopefully I find something good between the acid Dawg and CSI beans.

Stizo

Veteran
Why don't people mention the tude when searching for stock? They seem to have most things in atm......
Might be that breeders have better working relationships, arrangements and receive better services from and with other seed banks. It's business so different business models essentially.