What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

jalapenos

DiFrutti
12/12 +15
Biotabs
20221109_155245.jpg

Zomboy

Veteran
I see the Ztini line is dropping at the Karma shop, are these going to be available to us in the US at some point or is this a one time small release? @Karma G

RyanR

I see the Ztini line is dropping at the Karma shop, are these going to be available to us in the US at some point or is this a one time small release? @Karma G
No karma prefers usa folks to buy from over the pond. Theirs never a shortage of resellers pumping his gear for $100 to $750 on good old strainly.

Sparky413

The first 3 pics are 3 different Acid Dawgs. I posted pics of 2 of them not too long ago, not 3 because 1 of the photos I attached was actually a different plant, . I'm not doing these ladies justice by posting these pics. Been battling spider mites with my grow. However, spraying with citrus acid and feeding silica to vegging plants has the war starting to lean in my favor. I also had dehumidifier issues and humidity got in the 60's for a couple weeks and then in the 70's before i got a new one. There has been no signs of any kind of PM.

The last pics are some F2's made from a single pack. They are 12/12 from seed and my first attempt at 12/12. So far these girls are really surprising me. They were mostly being feed just silica in organic soil, but recently start fertlizing with the light mixture I use to keep clones alive in solo cups and they are loving it.
IMG_20221118_182936772.jpg
IMG_20221118_182907518.jpg
IMG_20221118_182852125.jpg
IMG_20221118_183653869.jpg

n1cotine

Guys,

Recently I bought a pack of Sour Diesel BX2 and just germinated 6 of them in order to try to get a reasonable female. I grow organic notill in 50 gallon pots using mostly worm castings that I produce and micro organisms.

After all reading here on it being a hard plant to grow, how does this translates into an organic notill environment where we are just feeding the soil from time to time? Will I have a hard time with this plant on my cultivation bed?

RyanR

Guys,

Recently I bought a pack of Sour Diesel BX2 and just germinated 6 of them in order to try to get a reasonable female. I grow organic notill in 50 gallon pots using mostly worm castings that I produce and micro organisms.

After all reading here on it being a hard plant to grow, how does this translates into an organic notill environment where we are just feeding the soil from time to time? Will I have a hard time with this plant on my cultivation bed?
You run 50 gallon pots indoors?

Stizo

Veteran
Guys,

Not unless you have problems with other hard to grow plants. They wouldn't be easier to grow in a non organic setup. Tbh, they're not that much harder to grow. They take a little longer to root when cuts are taken. Apart from that, they've always done well in my less than professional setup. Just keep an eye and amend as necessary. A bit of cal/mag, epsom salts here or there should see you through. A bit of silicon from nettle tea for strong stems etc.

n1cotine

You run 50 gallon pots indoors?

Yes, usually 4 to 5 plants per pot.

Not unless you have problems with other hard to grow plants. They wouldn't be easier to grow in a non organic setup. Tbh, they're not that much harder to grow. They take a little longer to root when cuts are taken. Apart from that, they've always done well in my less than professional setup. Just keep an eye and amend as necessary. A bit of cal/mag, epsom salts here or there should see you through. A bit of silicon from nettle tea for strong stems etc.

I believe it will be business as usual then. Thanks on the hint w/ calmag I will make sure there is plenty available. Since seedlings I am already doing some kelp, silica and em-1.

Do you know if a decent pheno is hard to come by? Sincerely I hate to use seeds, so I just want to understand if I should really pop the other 6 seeds in my other bed when it gets vacant.

By decent pheno I mean, yield vs strong sour terpene profile. High for me would be secondary to flavor.