What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Lumpy-Gravy

@Treetroit City If you keep checking PureSativa they do this thing where it goes out of stock then there’s more a day or two later. They did it with the Blackbeard. It went out of stock twice and now it’s back in. I dunno if it’s giving everyone a chance or artificial scarcity but that’s what tends to happen. I’m always window shopping, I’ve been in time for tons of releases I’d like. I’m just poor. The zowahh 2.0 were right up my street but I just can’t stretch to £105 even though I’m sure they’re worth it

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
@Treetroit City If you keep checking PureSativa they do this thing where it goes out of stock then there’s more a day or two later. They did it with the Blackbeard. It went out of stock twice and now it’s back in. I dunno if it’s giving everyone a chance or artificial scarcity but that’s what tends to happen. I’m always window shopping, I’ve been in time for tons of releases I’d like. I’m just poor. The zowahh 2.0 were right up my street but I just can’t stretch to £105 even though I’m sure they’re worth it
Good advice although I don’t believe pure sativa ships to the US.
I’ll have to double check that though.

JustGrowing420

Acid Dawg F3 @Fronk , around 80 days, pungent and sharp perfumey/diesel/chem smells

acid dawg 4 harvest.jpg

acid dawg 4 harvest1.jpg

acid dawg 4 harvest2.jpg

acid dawg 4 harvest3.jpg

acid dawg 4 harvest5.jpg

kro-magnon

Veteran

ResinReef

My Biker 41
2 pics from the selection
the last one is performing in a bigger tent
I have a few seeds left , but i am already pretty happy with this one

It's pretty strong and flavorful medicine
gassy from the biker and enough soapy and fruityness from the 41.
everyone who already tried it liked it so far. :)

also good vigour and strong growth on this one and doesn't seem to be too complicated.
I let her go between 65 and 70 days
the other2 i grew were also good in the quality of the results..., but on one i found in week 3 just a few
sacs ( i have a pretty stressful regime, so this does not have to mean a thing).
anyway
makes me wanna look up more biker81 crosses in the future :)

keep it green

Last edited:

gusgrows

My Biker 41
2 pics from the selection
the last one is performing in a bigger tent
I have a few seeds left , but i am already pretty happy with this one

It's pretty strong and flavorful medicine
gassy from the biker and enough soapy and fruityness from the 41.
everyone who already tried it liked it so far. :)

also good vigour and strong growth on this one and doesn't seem to be too complicated.
I let her go between 65 and 70 days
the other2 i grew were also good in the quality of the results..., but on one i found in week 3 just a few
sacs ( i have a pretty stressful regime, so this does not have to mean a thing).
anyway
makes me wanna look up more biker81 crosses in the future :)

keep it green
Thanks for sharing mate. Those are some beautiful ladies, good job.

LG/

Here's a little bonus tent.
I have a theory on what Sowahh might want to be healthier, but I'm guessing... maybe a bit lower ph than normal? Or less dolomite in the mix.
I used the same mix for everything. Two of the Sowahhs look good except one leaf each, one is abit rough.
Might try some sulpher in the next mix just for Sowahh to drop ph slightly. Or lambegnite.
Abit embarrassed to show this but it is what it is. Still gonna end up being great smoke.
3 are Sowahh one is Sour Kush.
20240422_153209.jpg
20240422_153215.jpg
20240422_153218.jpg
20240422_153221.jpg
20240422_153226.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good advice although I don’t believe pure sativa ships to the US.
I’ll have to double check that though.
Correct, we have to use the Attitude seedbank in the USA. I got my Sowahh seeds from them. His best sellers are out of stock frequently

kro-magnon

Veteran
Correct, we have to use the Attitude seedbank in the USA. I got my Sowahh seeds from them. His best sellers are out of stock frequently
The 2 sites don't have the same list of breeders they distribute, you're lucky to have access to Dynasty seeds by example, on the UK Attitude their seeds have not been stocked in years. There is also some unknown breeders to me like Bayou Boys, I had never seen this name.
Do you know if Attitude USA ship worldwide? I'd like to get some Dynasty crosses;
Edit: I checked and sadly this site only ships to USA; that's a bummer