What's new
  • Podcast

Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Click here to check it out.

Promo / Giveaway Karma Genetics, Pure Tree Seeds & Rare Dankness Giveaway

LouDog420

Congrats to the winner of this prize @LouDog420 👊

We've just put up another giveaway on our Instagram so go check it out!

Thanks IC, Karma, and Moonshine!

full

Still waiting on my prize, really hoping they arrive this week. As long as they arrive doesnt matter how long hahaha

But winners! Have you popped any of the seeds you won? If so which? Excited to know 😁

Hey everyone! Today I received regular mail, but sadly the price was not there 😔 im starting to lose hope haha hopefully maybe next week they show up. Anyway, thank you very much to Steven and all the ICMag team, Pure Sativa, karma, perfect tree and rare dankness for allowing me this opportunity. If they show up, you'll be the first ones to know hehehe thank you so much for the amazing prices and giveaways.

Another week and no mail 😭 so I'm guessing now the price got disposed by customs
Its so sad hahaha I was really looking forward to growing the sweets#29 x ztini i really love Karma Genetics, of course i was excited for all of the varieties, but well. Thank you anyway for the chance, I really appreciate you guys!

420PyRoS

Another week and no mail 😭 so I'm guessing now the price got disposed by customs
Its so sad hahaha I was really looking forward to growing the sweets#29 x ztini i really love Karma Genetics, of course i was excited for all of the varieties, but well. Thank you anyway for the chance, I really appreciate you guys!

Sorry to hear that man. I just had it happen with customs also. Pricks! :)

badasshydro

I am so sorry that you didn't receive your prize...maybe one day they show up,if not ...what can you do ,customs suck