What's new

KaliMistxHaze

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Prehistoric Sativas musta been over 50 feet high! and probally potent enough to make a mammoth jump off a cliff..... I gotta grow me some :biggrin:

This Clone is at week 4 :eek:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Hey Friendly,
damn nice looking Kali X Haze... should be rocket weed.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

friendlyfriend

Veteran
She is just wayyyyyyyyyyy to big for an indoor guerilla grower! What the hell am I doing! guess im just looking to feed my head some haze.... she'll probally be done by spring at the rate she's going! :yummy:

*when growing a monster haze indoors.... perhaps flowering in a smaller pot curbs gigantacism*​

friendlyfriend

Veteran
She's under a 400w Hps (not enough :( ) and gets supplemental sun light for 4 hours but again not enough. Due to space constraints I opted to keep her in a 10 inch pot with my personal mix of Moisture Control MG soil from walmart and perilite mix at 3:1 and I only use pbp flower and during the limited veg pbp veg and pure blend grow.

This is an outdoor strain and a Lovely plant. I was thinking if I was an orthodontist I would put this plant in my waiting room. :D

LSTed...

LSTed...

Yah,
Freindly get them MAmmoth Monstas under ctrl dude LOL your losing the plot. Bend the tops and scog em out man or you aint going to cope with 400W there will never be enough light penetration brother. Look @ my 2nd grow Babes they are all scrogged out at top interlaced and latticed back and forward. Do it now brother time is running tick... tock... I'm presuming they are still in VEG! (I hope they are)... My 3rd grow incedently Freindly is the same Staiva gals that I have decided to LST the shit out of, they look good now and the stretch is on for onwards and upwards... :spank:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
u just need 2 chop the hell out of her, keep her under control, tie her up, lol, whatever, its all good though, ive got one of JLP's phoenix that he gave away, and at week 4 of flower(must be an SSH pheno to be flowering so soon) its still growing almost a foot a week, lol, cool as fuck.

agent 420

i know those are clones, but DAMN! those are monsterous. my friend and i are also experiencing similar problems with the super skunks in his closet, although their growth isn't as nearly impressive as what your working with. i wish i knew more about LST and scrog before it got out of control, but thanks in part to this site, i now do. keep it righteous. 00420

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
You might have to bend those big shoots over and keep those girls level. This would also optimize the use of your 4oo and give you more even light coverage.

GreatLakes THC