What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just wanted to check if I am doing everything alright

exxplosive

Hi, its my first run with autoflowers. I've got x2 Royal Dwarf and x1 Quick one from Royal Queen seeds.
It's their 26 day from seed. Quick one is showing some nute burn I think. I gave them all the same dose of Hesi, (1/2 dose). Two Dwarfs are taking it ok. I have Mars Hydro ts1000 and now is 18 inch away with 75% of light intensity. Temp is around 75f and 55% humidity.
I measured with Photone app and diffuser on iphone and ppfd is about 450.

I also done some LST. My question is, do they look good for their age?

And i am not sure how to proceed with Hesi nutrients because of that nute burn on Quick one. Maybe gave half dose again to 2 Dwarfs, and 1/4 to Quick one? Some pictures are taken when they were sleeping, so they look droopy, but they perk up when light is on and look pretty good if you ask me.
Thank you very much and excuse my english, it's not my native language.
This is my first grow and any help is much welcome.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 46
  • D86439AE-D379-4CC6-AD49-1757E8FBC427.JPG
    D86439AE-D379-4CC6-AD49-1757E8FBC427.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 48
  • lst2.jpg
    lst2.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 40
  • sleeping1.jpg
    sleeping1.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 47
  • sleeping2.jpg
    sleeping2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
  • sleeping3.jpg
    sleeping3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 35

goingrey

They look pretty good.

If you see signs of nute burn, give less fertilizer the next time.. No need for more drastic measures usually.

Latest posts

Latest posts