What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just moved to Iceland, Reykjavik

vexxed

And I'm dying to smoke some. Anyone knows a place to get some?

Don't know anyone here, I asked a few young fellows but they gave me strange looks. Internet reports say 20% of people smoke here. Where are they?!

vexxed

I am currently renting a room, so that's out of the question for now.
Also I'd like something quick, it's been almost a month since I got there and haven't smoked anything here yet.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Any luck out there. With the cheap power, abundant water, and cool weather. This seems like a good spot to grow.

Goyakla

As a northener it would concentrate on the extremly pretty and sexy Girls up there.. And remember they are really vikings in every good sense.. They Can drink u into the Ground in no time.. And do try the Balck Death..and find some Seeds to grow.. Very long days from May til beg.of august..only1 h. Of socalled Night.

B

bench warmer

You could ask an employee at a music store if they know of a source. There's a chance they enjoy a toke while listening to tunes & going to live shows.

Latest posts

Latest posts