What's new

Just flipped to flower time.

IntheCountyWeed

So I have 4 plants under a 300w actual Mars Hydro LED, the consumer version. Roughly 3x3 how much do you think my wet yield and or dry yield will be. Plant hight 18x17x17x16, four plants. total available space 6x4 feet. 3gal pots soil medium.

What do you thing my yields would be? List either wet or dry weight.

mjseeds

When bud is first harvested from a cannabis plant, it will be full of water, which will account for about 75–80% of its weight. ... A simple sum to estimate your dry harvest, once you have your wet harvest, is to multiply its weight by 0.25. This will tell you what 25% of its current weight is.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
The honest answer is that it depends upon how well you grow them. If this is your first swing at the bat, hope for 2 oz dry per plant. :rasta:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
As tobedetermined has implied, there are simply too many variables for anyone to give you anything closer to what your yield will be then maybe a lucky guess.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I would expect above 1.5 gpw dried .. up to about 2 gpw possible in best cases. I had 3 grows with mars hidro leds, all around 1.7 gpw.

BudToaster

Veteran
that is not enough light for me. i use 2 stacked vertical 250w HPS, 500w total against the entire height of the plant. buds got really dense when i switched from one 250w HPS to two stacked. 2 gal pots, recycled organic soil, lots of worm castings. box is 2'x2'x4' high. Jamaican gave 4 oz per plant dry, one in each corner. my C99 isn't quite that good at 3oz.

maybe that helps with your estimating.