What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just came by to introduce myself

RUN860

We all learn from every grow something new, I think.. The plants have so much to tell us if we just listen.. I am a total poser and the worst grower, but I too try my best...

This is a great warm family here, you are in a good place..

Nothing more important in life than giving our children all the love and life skills they need to make this planet a bit better place.. Wishing you all the best in that.

Looking forward to learn from your grows..

:bandit:
Kimes,
Hey, I'm sure you are doing just fine with your growing skills, I could say that I'm a terrible grower too, shit I'm only using a 3x3 with a freaking 240 watt barrina led haha growing in either 1 gallon or 3 gallon fabric pots, but I ENJOY it, and I do what I can with what I got! You know what I'm saying homie? Dont ever believe that your not good at something, do the opposite and you will see for yourself that you can do whatever you want, it just takes practice, trial and error, all that hoo haa shit lol
Everyone in my family says I got the green thumb because anything I plant grows, and grows well, and Im on the East coast, we get good sun from about 4/20 till Halloween if your lucky! it snowed on Halloween a few years back over here, they actually cancelled it until the next Monday, but I still am able to yield buds, cucumbers, and everything else I plant and I don't even use fertilzers!

I could tell that the community here is full of good peoples, and that's a big one for me, I no longer surround myself with the clowns I used to hang with, and do dirt with everyday. Its a new chapter to my life, and I can say that I am finally back to my normal self , its a great feeling too having my handsome smart son with me 247 now, its a feeling that NOTHING can replace or mimic.

Wishing you the best as well, maybe we can both learn from each other! Enjoy your weekend.
~DuBBAGe