What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

just arrived

G

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a 49 year old retired disable Navy veterian with a dignoses of MS sence 1986 (the Navy started doing test in 1982). However I have gotten the old "you don't have MS, it is all in your head", from one doc to "Yes you do", from the next one and so on even up to the last time I got a new primary care doc( any vet will know what I'm taking about). It is tired some and mading and even after all these years it still brings back the feelings of maybe it is "all in my head". I have never had anything show up on a MRI, althought I have had some extremly strange EPs to the point where the techs were questioned if they performed the test correctly. I have relapsing/remitting and right now I am in the middle of a relaps and feeling pretty sorry for myshelf (it gets to even us old timers) and it sucks. My Mom had a dignose of MS and my sister has extrme optic neridis in her left eye (the same side were my Mom and my systoms started) and know my two girls are showing sign of MS. My Mom was adopted in Washington state were getting any info about family memebers is like getting a bill through Congress(any sugestions would be greatly app.)so I don't know if it goes back any father then that. I take meds for the systems and depression (imagine that) and I am a FIRM believer in alternitive meds. I have been smoking pot sence my discharge from the Navy in 87 and I am just really getting to where I need a cane. I believe in it so strongly that we are in the prosess of selling our home on the East Coast and moving to Nevada were medical use of pot is legal.
Enough about the bad stuff, here some good stuff. I have the most wonderful and marolus grandkids in the world. I have 3 grandson and 1 granddauther and they are what kepts me going. It is so amazeing looking at the world through their eyes. They can get me to do thing I don't think I have the energy for, all they have to do is give me the "look" and I am a goner.
I have been married for 30 years (he is also a retired disable Navy vet), have two dauthers, and have traveled the world.

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome aboard Superskate!!!! *stands at attention* hehehe just kidding, glad you found this little space in cyberland, lots of great folks and allll kinds of help, when you move to Nevada are you planning on growing? .....we can all help, thats how we got started, with the help of all the kind ppl here.....
arnt grandkids the best, we are expecting our second in Aug!, cant wait :)
cya on the boards!!! :D

G

:joint: Absolutly going to grow, have no seeds yet but that will come. I am going to start out with seeds from stuff we'll get on down the road. New at this so I am a little apperhensive about saying to much.

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Welcome to IC. :wave: I know you can find all the info you need to grow a little garden right here, I did!

Peace

2le3srt.gif

G

Thanks you the great hellos. Hay, I got an email asking if I would like to buy some, is this how it works? Also HELP, any info on menapase and MS would be wonderful. I'm afraid I will end up drawning and husband some night with swet!

G

Someone name David and the propduct mentioned was pot, though I had saved mesg from him but hubby must have deleted.

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
You got an pm offering to sell you pot? Very odd, and not at all safe. Since you asked; no, that is not the way it's done.

be careful

G

didn't think so

didn't think so

I didn't think that was the way it was done. I wouldn't buy over the net anyway, if someone were to get caught it would be ME. My luck just runs that way and I know better than to temp it.
Thanks

BirdDawg

When I deleted my old account and rejoined with this one, I got a similar PM offering the sale of pot. Since I had been a previous member I knew such offers were not kosher and so deleted. Thinking now I perhaps should have reported it. Seems someone is using new accounts to try and generate sales...or busts????

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please report any pms like the ones discussed above to admin or one of the mods .

G

Sorry ladies I know this is the female forum and all but yes be carful about even replying to any pm's like that. I think she is wanting to know a reliable and safe source to buy seeds from, if you havent already found the link its www.seedbay.com, they have all the top notch genetics that are being sold to the public and it an auction like e-bay. I wish you the best of luck and may you at least find happiness and comfort in cannabis. May I reccomend Afghani #1 for pain and it has a great taste, I don't know if Gypsy has this on seedbay right now but its worth the looking for.

Best of luck

Latest posts

Latest posts