What's new

Just an introduction

Hello to all of my Canadian cohorts:wave:, it is great to see a whole forum dedicated to us Canadians eh! lol, i don't actually say that shit...

Well just a brief intro, they call me Massproducer/ Scotian Meds, mainly because I supply a lot of the local MS patients in my circle with free meds and clones, of course when I can, which is not all of the time but we all do what we can... I have MS and have so for the past 6-7 years but just recieved a definate diagnosis about 2 years ago. I am an MMAD exemptee and have been for almost 4 years now, and I can honestly say that MJ has saved my life, or what I have left of it... While I am new to this site I am not new to growing or being a member of a cannabis forum. I was actually a mod at another site but the last trip to the hospital left me unable to fufill my obligations. So I had to step down, which is shitty since I loved what I did...

I do not have any grows on this site yet but promise I will post up some rather cool stuff tomorrow, my Boi dmt, got me a little tired tonight, lol, (that dudes awsome). I will post my current SCROG and a concept type thread to explain the method that I grew in which I have coined Massproducers coco buckets, they are basically hempy buckets but based on a slightly different principle. I obviously use a mixture of coco and perlite and my medium, but the buckets are heavily amended to allow me to grow ORGANIC HYDROPONICS. I am all about the microbes, lol.
If you want to get a start google Massproducers Coco Buckets and it should come right up, it is basically what I am going to post over here tomorrow, but I have some updated info and variations that I will post here as I started this thread a while ago, but google it, its a good read, but the thread got rather long, kind a like my post is getting now, lol:laughing:.

I hope to meet everybody that frequents this section soon :jump:,
sorry for the long post, and have a great nite.

Google my old thread tho if you get a chance.

Peace
Mass

Latest posts

Latest posts