What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just a note to introduce myself

mosstrooper

Only just noticed there was a Scotland sub forum, am in Southern Scotland, not far from the coast. Hoping to get some suggestions for seeds to get for outdoors this summer.

JGP

Welcome to the Scottish forum mosstrooper :) DP Fresian Dew does well up here and it's a nice fruity skunky smoke.Harvest around mid october.Most of the other Dutch stuff turns to mould up here or starts flowering way too late.

HybridsFromHell is also worth checking out as Denmark is similar lattitudes to Scotland.They have a sub forum in the seedbay bit, deffo worth checking out.

T

The Dankness

I have moved and kept on moving,proved the points that needed proving lost the friends I needed losing found others on the way.

mosstrooper

Thanks JGP, i read the Outdoor in Scotland thread, great stuff.
Ill definitely be getting some Fresian Dew and im also going to invest in some of the HFH strains to see how they do.

rocket high

Veteran
Welcome to the gang mosstrooper ... we all have one goal up here in scotland and thats to find the best strain possible for our weird climate ... ;)