What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Judge Packs thread 2023

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
new enail came in the mail today, all ready for judging.
have a venue been picked?
That usually goes on the private ic cup invite only thread velorex
usually a little while before we all leave,,,,,
I stand corrected if things are different now✌️,,,s2

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
That usually goes on the private ic cup invite only thread velorex
usually a little while before we all leave,,,,,
I stand corrected if things are different now✌️,,,s2

Usually we have password secure subforum for it(non Public), were all the info are written togehter.
Programm, veneu, timeline & much more. this year it be different as usually...

velorex

Sigur Ros and The Band be fine with me,,✌️
i lived in barcelona for a little over a year. absolutely love the town and the clubs there. but i could never find one that plays good music. most seem to play the same agressive gangsta rap, and so loud you can't keep a conversation going.
used to love the club dr dou. would have great conversations there. not just across the table, but across the room. then they went for dj and live music 6 days a week. suddenly everyone was just staring at their phone, cause you couldn't hear the person next to you. the conversations dried up, and the interesting people stopped showing up. it's basically a disco with a dispensary now

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s interesting Velorex,,,
we had a get together in Holland a good while back and I distinctly remember a guy fron London putting that stuff on and it lasted about ten minutes before somebody changed it,,,,
I don’t think it was the rap but more the fact that he just changed it and the Dutch weren’t having that,,,
New Order,,,Joy Division,,,Bob Dylan ,,Radiohead b 😊,,,,,s2

Last edited:

velorex

I find the UK gangster rap very negative and depressing. I don’t want to get high and listen to people chatting about stabbing ops and selling class A . Yet the youth love it 🤷🏻‍♂️
nword, bling, bitch hoe, money is all that matters. that kinda sums up the lyrics played in many clubs. i'm usally quite good at ignoring shitty music. but after a few songs the lyrics eat their way trough to my brain.

the pen

Dissidente
Veteran
Hi guys , I can't be the judge for all categories like in the IC mag 420 2019 cup
but I confirm myself as judge in :
Club Flover, breeder sativa, breeder Indica (post march 04/2023)
and if it's possible also in grower indica.
See you soon.