What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Judge Packs thread 2023

goingrey

Best not to take these cups too seriously.

True there are many things to evaluate. But the most important thing is the high. And realistically you can do one sample a day, maybe two with a nap in between. Even then it's just how it felt that one time, to get a proper opinion you have to go through a jar.

GOD710

Bho please
I know il be able to fully judge it in the timeframe. I'd like to do rosin aswell but don't think I'd be doing it properly as I've always been and I'm a rare folk that prefer bho 😁

*edit
After speaking with Jah he's added me to rosin and Indica also!

Last edited:

awwc

Best not to take these cups too seriously.

True there are many things to evaluate. But the most important thing is the high. And realistically you can do one sample a day, maybe two with a nap in between. Even then it's just how it felt that one time, to get a proper opinion you have to go through a jar.
Years ago I would disagree, I still do not agree fully because you can smoke for flavor however, burning infinite amounts of plant matter to get zero result is pretty foolish.

I used to smoke about four donuts meaning hash rosin inside of whatever flower and honestly, after my tolerance got to the point where I was smoking about 1.5 grams of hash rosin, couple grams of dry sift or bubble hash and a couple grams of flower per day so maybe 10 grams a day in various products, sometimes you really have to stop and ask yourelf, what am I doing.

I now go by the following saying: ''Weed should get you high!''

awwc

Years ago I would disagree, I still do not agree fully because you can smoke for flavor however, burning infinite amounts of plant matter to get zero result is pretty foolish.

I used to smoke about four donuts meaning hash rosin inside of whatever flower and honestly, after my tolerance got to the point where I was smoking about 1.5 grams of hash rosin, couple grams of dry sift or bubble hash and a couple grams of flower per day so maybe 10 grams a day in various products, sometimes you really have to stop and ask yourelf, what am I doing.

I now go by the following saying: ''Weed should get you high!''
Not to mention smoking like this may and can have a very negative effect on your brain, anxiety paranoia and just simply a big wash of thought to the point it makes you even more paranoid, the only way to really combat this is to lessen your intake and reflect and then kinda ''reset'' your perspective, tbf I've had one year where my smoking just had such shitty effects headspace wise, I abused weed and oh boy she taught me a lesson...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If people decide to rent accommodation in the “ Example “ area then you should be golden,,,
very central and nice,,,,,
stay away from flats and restaurants on Las Ramblas,,,,,,
nothing for us and our thing on Las Ramblas ,,,,
if any Barcelona natives can chime in then that would help,,,I
tend to eat as much as I smoke when in Barcelona,,some killer Argentinian Steak houses,,,,s2