What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Judge Packs (IC420cup2019)

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
members with less then 50 post cant vote at cup, before 50 post you are not full member here .

only full member are legit to make votes at cup :tiphat:

i will take 3 packs :)

weedtoker

Veteran
members with less then 50 post cant vote at cup, before 50 post you are not full member here .

only full member are legit to make votes at cup :tiphat:

i will take 3 packs :)

I may have 10000 posts and grow mids? Or does he need to show pics of his op to enter lol

cheers:tiphat:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MAck, see you there, I'm arriving on the 16th.
Have ordered/asked for both breeder packs, hash and rosin this time hehehe

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yes i would like older members for judges, but the main thing is to have hard core smokers who can do the judging in the time given. so imo, there is room for some first timers this year too, specially as long as we still have enough judging for the old timers that order them. basically all i care about is having a good judge, meaning someone who can actually try 10 or more strains in a day and give them a fair score. anyone not scoring their samples, will not be judging next time.

yes i would like older members for judges, but the main thing is to have hard core smokers who can do the judging in the time given. so imo, there is room for some first timers this year too, specially as long as we still have enough judging for the old timers that order them. basically all i care about is having a good judge, meaning someone who can actually try 10 or more strains in a day and give them a fair score. anyone not scoring their samples, will not be judging next time.

Indeed! I was attending as judge to some other cups (were i meet some old members of icmag).Also im a heavy dabber/vaper (medic. requirment) :biggrin: with a good tolerance
Try my best to fullfill the criterias to be a judge :tiphat:

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Currently building my tolerance back up ...not gonna be an official judge ..but ill gladly assist others and be impartial with my views :)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey
I would like to have all packs if available.
Also looks like i wont make the entry deadline this year so wont be entering ( il have plenty to smoke with everyone)

Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lighter i found last night from the 2004 ICMAG 420 cup:dance013:

Attachments

• IMG_20190312_011649_441.jpg
    IMG_20190312_011649_441.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 48

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Lighter i found last night from the 2004 ICMAG 420 cup:dance013:

hehe, how cool. i had a couple of those for many years after the event, but they stopped working and the labeling got worn so they went to the place where dead lighters go.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
not long to go now, still have some judge passes to go, unique chance to sample some of the best work by growers, hash makers and concentrate professors in the world.

Latest posts

Latest posts