What's new

Jolly Bud...from fjällhöga!!

Sleepy

description provided by the breeder:

"...oh sure my friend ...

Jolly Bud [ Sweet Tooth x Blockhead ] you will heavy yielding fruity plants with a nice yellow-ish/light green color !"

sounds good to me!!

i recieved some test seeds from
fjällhöga...two strains: Jolly Bud, and Monte Zuma...all of the monte Zumas were male...it happens.

i vegged these seeds under the 126 watt LED fixture and they have been moved under 400 watts of HPS to finish...

some pics:

there were 4 different strains vegging there for a total of 16 plants...

after i flipped the HPS on the timer, they all showed sex. males were cut and we are left with 6 females ( 5 jolly buds and 1 non-Jolly Bud).

one out of the five ladies was much taller than the rest, and i cut her back once more in an effort to even out the canopy.

the plants are in week two of 12/12...

growing in siolless mix using BioBloom, cal~max and liquid karma...flowering with 400 watts of HPS.

two of the five may be travelling to my best bud's to see how he can do with the LED and two T5's in his cabinet...we shall see...lots of damage in his area from yesterday's violent thunder storm...:lightning::lightning:

i plan on updating about once a week or as needed...i did get a message recently from fjällhöga about some hermie issues, but i haven't seen any problems his went during week 2, no issues here!:jump:

thank you, fjällhöga, for the testers!!

see you soon!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Patron
My ass is planted right here with your Jollies Sleepy..can't wait to watch this grow..they look great so far my friend..DD

Sleepy

Update...

Update...

doobie!!...thanks for hanging out...your Jolly Bud in the green house looks great...i like the way you are training the plant. any signs of sex yet?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i took some pics last night and here they are...

click a pic for a larger view...

DoobieDuck

ICMag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Patron
Sleepy yours look good as well. Good looking main colas fattening my friend. No signs for me but the days are getting shorter. DD

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Another show at Sleepys grow room, and I got a front row seat:dance013: Jolly bud sounds interesting, I've had the sweet tooth before , and really liked it...but never tried blockhead.Will be checking in !!!

Sleepy

updating...

updating...

Doobieduck!!>>...yes, they are fattening up a bit more each day!:jump: glad to have you along.

cough_cough_eer!!>>Anita!!!! so nice to see you!!! hope you have been well...how are the eyes?? i hope you are having a nice summer...say 'hi' to the kitty!!!:cathug:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

as for the update, 2 of the three are practically identical, the third one is really lanky...almost twice the height of the other two...

the two shorter ladies are getting chunky, but one of those two is a bit more nute-sensitive...

click a pick for a larger view:

peace!

Sleepy

update...

update...

took a few leaves off of them last night...snapped a few pics while i was at it.

click an image for a better view:

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Hi Sleepy , they look wonderfull and a good yielder on the middle row , mine are about to be flowered and hope they fare as well.
How would you describe the odour on the fat one esp ?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Patron
Fat!...I hope this is what I have to look forward to..looks great. I think mines a girl Sleepy...DD

picture.php

Sleepy

kwikie...only 3 plants...

kwikie...only 3 plants...

bird!!>>hey man!!! great to see you!!
foomar!!>>they all smell good...warm/skunky/hard to pinpoint just now...thanks for posting!!
Cannawinner!!>>only 3 girls in this test...i usually take two pix of each...sorry about that, i was not trying to mislead anyone.
Doobieduck!!>>...thanks for blowing that up, doobie!!...well if yours is a gilr, you are going to be very happy...especially the way you have her trained.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i took a couple of pics last night...just giving pH adjusted water the last couple of waterings...probably feed 'em once more.

have a special weekend.:jump:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
hey buddy just delicious plant !!...i like how they coming after topped (i think you top.the plant)..umhh multiple cola very cool sleepy they coming fat i see...you make me ispiration with this grow sleepy, very short ..fat..promise good, i can't wait for see the progress and if i can i put in front the chair ..i make popcorn i drink few beer and ready for watching the movie grow sleepy...
CHEERS !!!!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Patron
Sleepy those new pixels look fabulous. I'm going out on a limb and confirm mine is female, and if Mother Nature doesn't suprise me with any light problems or leaks we should be on our way to buds n colas...DD

Sleepy

update...

update...

killerweed31!!>>...wow!...uh...yep, the front chair is all yours!!!:tiphat: just move the cat!
Doobieduck!!>>...excellent news, doobie!! i can't wait to see yours in full bud!
IWanaGetHiSoHi!!>>...hehehe...glad to have you...bring the roach by, and we'll puff some thru the vape!
Balance!!>>...i appreciate your kind words!! i am not that good!
mSeTxOiNcEaRn!!>>...awww...:tiphat:
Retardo Motabon!!>>...de bud, de buds....boss...the buds they are getting smelly, boss...!! hehehe...thanks, RM!!:wave:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i took a few pics ;ast night...one of the three is not liking my treatment so far...it seems she is a bit more sensitive that her sisters...suffering a bit of nute-burn...:cry:...it will all be over soon enough, though.:dunno::muahaha:...hehehe

still struggling with my pH, and i think that is the problem...

here are the pics...click one if you like. (still 3 plants here)

first the tall one:

second is her happy, shorter sister...

and last is the short one who is not happy...just one pic of her...:wallbash:

enjoy your day!:wave:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Patron
Sleepy for being so "not so happy" that is turning out very nicely. Fat colas my friend. I hope you don't mind I clicked on every pic and liked um all! DD

Latest posts

Latest posts