What's new

John "Bones" Jones, Arrested for DUI....

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
did he call the fucking police on himself?

looks like the holy one is only human after all

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hahahahahahahahaha :biglaugh:
I like watching him fight but that's it, krunch's right Fuck Him!!
picture.php

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
I dont get why people say shit about him.Does anyone even know why they dont like him?I mean,he does Win ALL his Fights//jerk/// and he is really cocky cuz he does know hes a good Fighter///asshole///.But did he borrow money from someone here,n now he wont repay?I mean,i can see why people hate Tebow,i mean,Jeez what a jerk,how dare he believe in God and try to turn people on to his beliefs,JERK!!!lol.I just want to hear someone say a legit reason for not liking Jones or Tebow.I like Jones as a Fighter because,no matter what,he is a very skilled Fighter who is only going to get better.Tebow on the other hand,i dont think he will ever make it far as a top QB,but i stil dont hate him for it.I know why i like some and why i dont like others,unlike some here that just dont have a clue why Jones bothers them.I will say,i dont like anyone drinking and driving.Someone could get killed adults and children:moon:.But some peeps have to grow up on hating someone 4 no reason.Hope he doesnt try to take some of the blame off himself n say he only had one drink etc etc,or that someone else was in the car n got out n ran.Because theres no way to get out of this.Whats funny about our city is that,they will arrest anyone for DWI no matter what,who,or how famous.,Last Month,the Cheif of Detectives for Narcotics got arrested for DWI and they put it in the paper and he lost his job,YEAHHH!!!:woohoo:But when i start hatin Jones,besides him drinking n drivining,ill have more n better reasons.Like,i hate his sneakers man,or he likes Pepsi better than Coke..What an asshole,SHEEEESH!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
I really liked him, until I read an interview where he said he used to rat on everyone in high school when they were high. That is some pretty stupid fucking shit.

I think he is an incredible fighter, he is a wrestler, I wrestled for 7 years. That comment really turned me off on that dude.

aod

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I dont get why people say shit about him.Does anyone even know why they dont like him?I mean,he does Win ALL his Fights//jerk/// and he is really cocky cuz he does know hes a good Fighter///asshole///.But did he borrow money from someone here,n now he wont repay?I mean,i can see why people hate Tebow,i mean,Jeez what a jerk,how dare he believe in God and try to turn people on to his beliefs,JERK!!!lol.I just want to hear someone say a legit reason for not liking Jones or Tebow.I like Jones as a Fighter because,no matter what,he is a very skilled Fighter who is only going to get better.Tebow on the other hand,i dont think he will ever make it far as a top QB,but i stil dont hate him for it.I know why i like some and why i dont like others,unlike some here that just dont have a clue why Jones bothers them.I will say,i dont like anyone drinking and driving.Someone could get killed adults and children:moon:.But some peeps have to grow up on hating someone 4 no reason.Hope he doesnt try to take some of the blame off himself n say he only had one drink etc etc,or that someone else was in the car n got out n ran.Because theres no way to get out of this.Whats funny about our city is that,they will arrest anyone for DWI no matter what,who,or how famous.,Last Month,the Cheif of Detectives for Narcotics got arrested for DWI and they put it in the paper and he lost his job,YEAHHH!!!:woohoo:But when i start hatin Jones,besides him drinking n drivining,ill have more n better reasons.Like,i hate his sneakers man,or he likes Pepsi better than Coke..What an asshole,SHEEEESH!

"I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch"...

Good ENOUGH Reason To HATE The MotherFucker? I Do.....

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclie....,cf.osb&fp=c9d3afd629fd5a6f&biw=1920&bih=979

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
There's the snitch angle and the fact that he couldn't ( or rather, wouldn't) see Rashad's POV about the whole Jackson camp debacle. Plus, he seems to be quite disingenuous. Love to watch him fight, hate to hear him talk. I'm glad he's alright though and that he hit a pole and not another car.

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Now thats a real fuckin reason.I knew he didnt like Pot,but lots of people dont like it n i dont hate them for that,but i do hate anyone that would tell on anyone.That is new to me and changes my thoughts dramatically on him and hes a peice o shit.I also hate anyone that would snitch,or do a crime and then not do there OWN time.Knowing first hand how i went to Prison n no one elseout of 12 arrested did a day and they mostly did the same shit as me.So i know firsthand how some people dont go to jail but say,"the Judge let me off with Probation"or he liked the way i looked so he dropped my charges,lol(im jus makin that shit up,cuz when it comes down to it,if u got just PO or didnt go to jail at all,someone talked a wee too damn much).I think everyone that does the Crime should go to Prison.Because if they dont go to jail,theres only one way they got out of goin to Prison,and thats by being a straight ASS Rat.Good News to know about Jon"rats" Jones;.Next time i see him drinkin it up at the Belmar,ill light a fatty n blow a big ass hit in his face.Because of Rats i had 2 do my time and got separated from my Family and go through some sucky ass times for some fuckin bud.Fuckin losers.Mos of all,even if someone had a ton of Bud,they stil shouldnt have done a fuckin day in jail, then Prison,because,Weed is not a Sin or should it be a crime But when people are out in the World Smokin and being with there Family after they got Busted,im callin it like it is,There Rats!!!Fuck Jones.Good Fighter but it doesnt make up for the facts that he would Rat in a second over a little bit of Pot that could help the sick.His Brother Arthur,straight up puffed and not sure if he stil does but i wonder if Super Rat would tell on him??Fuck Em all,and smash the rats ..Where i went to Prison,you had 24 hrs to come up with yer paperwork 2 prove u werent a snitch or u had 2 go lock up, into PC(PunkCity),cuz bad shit was gonna happin 2 u if u couldnt prove u werent a Rat or a childmolester.Its called a 4k motion thats on everyones paperwork if ur a Rat that means you cooperated in court against others,or the ChildMolster thing is just straight up in yer papers.A group of Whites/Blacks or Hispanics depending on what Race you are,come up to you n tell you,bring us your papers by Dinner 2mar or go to the staff and put in a letter to have them lock you -up because there gonna do work on you.Thats a good fuckin rule 2 have in Prison Man:tiphat:Weeds out the Scums right off the bat..