What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jlps Pheonix outdoor

Wrecked

Here is a bud shot of some of jlp phenonix nevilles haze seeds... This bud was grown outdoors and been curing for a good 5 months.... Such a pleasure to smoke and some really trippy smoke... The taste is really hazy and this bud was grown by aspire wisdom...... PeAcE

kushaholik

Great lookin bud... can't go wrong with Neville's haze. Looks exactly like a thai x mexican hybrid my buddy grew a few years back.

I have quite a few clones outside of a branchy, stank, trich covered, tall ass phoenix mom that i have. I also crossed the mom to a nice sour bubble dude, and i have females of that cross outside too. I think, to me this was JLP's best batch that he's sent out and i have a few of the other strains he has had. The phoenix did great outdoors here in FL, i put the mom in a 5 gallon bucket last year and got 12 O's or so from her. Thanks Herb

Wrecked

Thanks for the comments.... That pheonix was soem fire power and one of the best sativa highs i have had... Herb your crosses sound great to a indica to bring down the flowering time good luck.... PeAcE