What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jan 1st it Begins... Vegas area checking in

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I'm moving back to the vegas area, within the next few weeks.

Wondering what the rec scene is going to be like, looking forward to seeing the area grow substantial cannabis. ;)

Who's got the skinny on the legal avenues we have available?

Bobbles

Im here, been here. Scene is pretty non existent. A lot of really poor growers with a whole lot of OG Kush crosses.

Ive been running Mr. Nice Gear lately. What are you growing?

Douglas.Curtis

Scene is definitely different than Colorado. lol Hella chill in the mountains there, people yell a lot more here. Seems that way anyway. Big sign the society here doesn't have enough cannabis yet. :)

Anyway, I brought GG#4 and the no high/stone, CBD cut of Canna-Tsu. I have about a handful of various autoflower seeds and a few regular beans as well.

Poor growers, eh? I remember how poor the quality was here 15 years ago, guess it hasn't gotten much better? Oh well, at least I know how to grow now. lol

:)

Bobbles

Scene is definitely different than Colorado. lol Hella chill in the mountains there, people yell a lot more here. Seems that way anyway. Big sign the society here doesn't have enough cannabis yet. :)

Anyway, I brought GG#4 and the no high/stone, CBD cut of Canna-Tsu. I have about a handful of various autoflower seeds and a few regular beans as well.

Poor growers, eh? I remember how poor the quality was here 15 years ago, guess it hasn't gotten much better? Oh well, at least I know how to grow now. lol

:)

I've tried to find the real GG#4 out here but thus far everything is mislabeled cuts, so if you have the real thing, you're lucky.:watchplant:

Douglas.Curtis

I've tried to find the real GG#4 out here but thus far everything is mislabeled cuts, so if you have the real thing, you're lucky.:watchplant:
Well, I was a bit worried about some fusarium due to bad conditions during/after the move. She's going to be fine though, new growth is looking great. :)

As for it being the real deal, I picked it up in Denver from an icmag member over a year ago. (almost 2 years now? time flies) Only ran one cut of her, so far, but she's a real beast. :)

Bobbles

Well, I was a bit worried about some fusarium due to bad conditions during/after the move. She's going to be fine though, new growth is looking great. :)

As for it being the real deal, I picked it up in Denver from an icmag member over a year ago. (almost 2 years now? time flies) Only ran one cut of her, so far, but she's a real beast. :)

How is she doing, did she make it? Im finishing up my current grow at the moment and trying to find where to have it tested in Vegas.