What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jamaican "lambsbread"

herbgreen

Veteran
Cob Leds Plants easy to grow around them And above them...Seen it with the Acapulco Gold grow by Hempy mcNoodle's closet grow Even in this thread Cob like this in use The light is scattered in such a way that its everywhere Seems to be the thing for lanky plants like these 120 degree lens available ^^

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
IMGP2860 (2).JPG

IMGP2880.JPG

IMGP2913.JPG

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Harvest soon complete, spicy green few phenos separated to the majority of purple and fruity (banana/mango/litchi bubblegum)

IMGP2971 (2).JPG

IMGP2972.JPG

IMGP2990 (2).JPG

So next step would be to repro Green spicy ones separately to re-injected them into the Purple fruity next time. In/out breeding suite i think, knowing that my line IBL is from just one purple fruity mango mom of 20 from F3. so logical decrease of green spicy… ;)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
At left is the heart, MC, Jah live great pic thank you Mexcur' :abduct:

Soon come U.S. Free Lambsbread Vibes Collective suite projects, congratulations to @Thcvhunter and @HappyTrees23s, both from East Coast NY and in collab with 100 of my last F7s, pollen sharing between them to produce large amount of freebies for OverGrow, next year 4/20 cap.

In the other hand for the West coast we hope the same big repro from 100 with Kagyu and his friends (Coastal Seed Co). So parallel Free F8 project East/West will see, the dream is done! Next step would be West x East for F9 and by hoping to connect with ital rasta farmers with original pure ones to play F10 and backcross to Jamaica. I'm also in contact with Dr Machel to initiate an outdoor comeback of our Free line and the same in St Vincent with @Goodherb will see.

For an ICmag freebies maker i think the best player could be @Tom Hill, 100 are reserved for you if you can organize a session indoor for next Winter or next Spring 2024. (?)

Peace