What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jamaica

Pro Headies

Veteran
Have you ever been there? Theres alot of Taxi drivers at the airport. There all going to be able to find herb but turn down the first couple dealers they take you to so they know your serious about finding top level herb. Go to Negril for a day at least and check out the 7 mile beach. Many will stick herb and hash in your hand sorta pushing it on you, politely hand it back and say sorry. Alot of the hash is mixed with tree sap or tar so id avoid it unless you go visit a grow site and they make it by hand for you. Have fun and Stay Safe!

Pro Headies

Veteran
First time in montego bay,fifth time jamaica :biggrin:i just need a good taxi driver for an outback contry trip.

So you know the ins and outs when it comes to the island. Id wait until you get to your hotel and ask somebody that works there for a driver that is able to do a outback trip. At the airport they will all tell you they can take you outback but most will be lying just to get you in there cab. Took me a few trips and many drivers until i was able to make it to see some cannabis growing. I always stayed in Negril though where its less commercialized then Montego Bay. I have some friends there but no way to get ahold of them unless i go to there familys beach restaurant out by the Cliffs.

overbudjet

Veteran
Thank for the advise P H ,i agreed with you,Jamaica can be weird sometime but i love the spirit and soul of people there.

Last edited: