What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jade Jar Award

Miasa Mura

The Jade Jar Award!

an award to give out at or around 420 to the person / people (homegrown \ non licensed cannabis cultivators) who grew the best herb of the year. The jar can be made out of anything from recycled peanut jars to ceramic and glass works of art. Fun, funny, artistic, plain or any other way to create, craft, customize or buy a token of honor for our favorite growers! You can give as many as you like (no limit) but the less you give, the more meaningful they are.

This year I would like to award my Jade Jar (California) to my friends family farm who grew some really amazing Strawberry Diesel full term in Sonoma County.

I would also like to give a second Jade Jar (Hawaii) to my buddy in Maui who grew one of my new favorites- Maui Mandarin.

Hope this inspires some love, community and fun into our craft 🙏

Thanks for stopping by!

nono_fr

Hello,

The " Keith Haring " jar i made with paper maché - color come from avertising soit it is flashy !
The glue is made with flour and water ( no toxic ) - video recipe https://youtu.be/k5IS1HRf2rA

The goal is to protect weed from light .

993_DSCF0003.JPG

993_DSCF0002.JPG

993_DSCF0001.JPG

🎨

Miasa Mura

Hey Nono_fr,
Thanks for sharing your awesome jar you made!! Really excellent work there 😁👏 Thinking I’ll give that recipe a try myself, thank you!

Miasa Mura

Hello,

For the recipe i use 5 glasses of water for 1/2 glass of flour .

some other pics but not finish . I use baking paper to transfert pattern

-----
This one is for 10 grams of weed ( not finish )

-----
for night time weed :

++

These are awesome!! Thanks for sharing the recipe as well as your artwork 😎

Latest posts

Latest posts