What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

S

Seismic

Looking real healthy Jack, and I'm glad to hear you got some gdp cuts coming your way, sounds like some tasty harvests to come.:joint:

G

guest5703

daaamn jack, fucking shitload of clones you could take still!! That PK looks good your smokin, did you grow it?? I thought I remember you saying you were growing some pk...Talk about healthy man, those new ladies goin in were fucking way greasy! Looks dank man, I just made some BHO, soooo easy!! I am baked fo shooo, ever fuck with those hash making methods??? Peace bro

L-Immortal

ok i got the cam back so here is a little update !!!!!
here is the P.I. about 7 days into flowering
picture.php

the rest of that group G.C. And kush Platinum
picture.php

kush platinum
picture.php

and here is the veg cab i also missed a group of clones while taking pick there is actually a third group that is not pictured

picture.php

picture.php

and then the moms >>>>>i dont know,, do you think i could take more clones????????:woohoo:

picture.php

L-Immortal>>>>>>>there ya go buddy music over and your answer is ?????:joint:

The answer is you are “The Man” and you ALWAYS make it look easy!

Bravo Jack.

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
Seismic>>>> thanks buddy and i cant wait for her

L-Immortal>>>>>>thanks bro for the kind words :joint:

caligreen>>>>>thanks man !!!!! and yes that is my kush platinum >>> she is pretty damn good smoke !!!!i love the BITE it has >>>:joint:
i have never made BHO but i have made qwick wash iso and dry sift i like dry sift the best iso is second and the BHO >>>just my opinion >>>>actually last night i made about 10 grams of dry sift G.C. and about 3 of K.P.:woohoo: ... it looks killer ill get some picks up but i got to leave right now

TO VEGAS I GO ....so ill post some up on tuesday when i return :woohoo:

hopefully i return with some money,,,,, doubtful
peace all

hazy

Veteran
Wow:yoinks:those are some big moms. I reckon you could get a couple hundred cuts.
Speaking of cuts, those clones you have in the cups are sure nice and healthy looking.
I had something else to say, but i'm tired and have forgotten it for now. Hitting the hay, see you later, nice update.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
:joint:

:joint:

whats up hazy >>>

thanks man <<<<< you should see the moms now they grew three or four more inches over the week end there is some pics further down >>> today the cloner bucket will be transplanted to soil and its time for new clones

the beer cups are bieng transplanted tonight as well and in six days will be in the flower room with thier sisters

here is a little pic update
the P.I. starting to get little buds
picture.php

picture.php

1/2 group shot
picture.php

beer cups and the new seedlings can be seen in the white cups Top 44 is the new babies

picture.php

picture.php

P.I. mom with some of her branches
picture.php

G.C. MOMs
picture.php

rooted

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest5703

fuuucker!!! Nice fucking 420 bubbler too! What kind of kif are all those??? Looks soo danky!!!!! And man I am jealous of how healthy and greasy looking your plants are, did I mention that already??? Fuck bro you got it dialed! Can't wait to see fat long colas running up those ladies, woot woot! PEACE

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hey there Caligreen !!!!! no need to get hostile buddy ,,,,, !!!!! ha ha ha just kidding >>>>,i can share,,,,,, thanks for the compliments man !!:joint:

that bubbler is my favorite >>>> i got it at a local shop they said the guy who makes them is a local but i dont know if i believe that i think ive seen some very similar ones in another state but i could be wrong .....it has 26 420's blown into it ..
as for the keif the top top dish is Green Crack The bottom right dish is Platinum kush and the bottom left is OG KUSH

ive been smoking on the Gc all morn its is pretty dank it presses into a prefect little sticky ball ,,,,,,<>>>>>>>as it begins to smoke it sorta burns and bubbles so i know i agitated it a bit to long i got some leaf mater in the keif < ,, > but it is still pretty F'IN good
:dueling:

heres a bowl about to get torched
picture.php

Old Soul

Veteran
Holy shit what an update! Love the way you pack em in there Jack! Really healthy plants for sure. You can send all the dry sift you got too much leaf matter in to me right away, and I will take care of it for you properly. lol
peace

L-Immortal

back to the garden....

have you ever thought about a couple monster T-5's (instead of the mh) for veg?

I have been reading around and just pondering.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
L-Immortal>>>>>>>>>
whats up buddy ,,,, well vegas was sweet !!!!! had a blast as allways << as far as gaming blackjack is my game and slots >>> i was up and down the highest i was up was 300 i should have stopped but the lure of free Wiskey is too strong so i ended up playing some more and only keeping 140 of that >>>>so all in all getting really drunk for three days and walking away with 140 isnt bad in my book >>>>> i spent more on food and fun then i did on gambling !!!!

i got a friend that has a monster array of t-5's it is really hot even hotter then my 250 mv so i just use the MH and shoplight combo seems to be fine plus the t-5 i think is expensive for the low output

Old Soul
You can send all the dry sift you got too much leaf matter in to me right away

sup buddy :joint: all prizes must be claimed in person >>>> HA HA !!!!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
here is another quickly

i just chopped the moms to make new clones the moms are getting so big it is ridiculous

before cutting
picture.php

after cutting

picture.php

other Gc mom before cutting the post cutting shot is horrible out of foucus
picture.php

picture.php

new clones
picture.php

solarz

Hey jack...you have some nice pics and nice setup also. i was wondering how you get the pics to show directly in the post? I've uploaded pics to my album, but when i drag and drop them, they just appear as links, instead of pics. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

solarz

hazy

Veteran
you are the green thumb man jack. In the short time you've been here your grow has turned from pretty good to incredible. Those moms are huge.
How do you get that rooted clone out of that netpot? You just pull it out and try not to tear off the roots?

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
:joint::woohoo: i take that to hart for sure bud thanks for the compliments ,,,,>>>i really appretiate it

check this out this is the same mom on 7-25-08 in the same brown pot
20944101_6167.jpg

compared to today
picture.php

second ???? yes i just carefully remove them from the net pots it is a bit tricky but ive got a good handle on it ,,,its not as hard as it looks :joint:

i am going to build a larger cloner that will hold 100 or so cutz ......this week so i will have new a little diy cloner soon to share with ya !!!:abduct:

i still cant give ya any rep i think i have max out my hazy rep points <<<< ha ha

G

guest5703

lmao^^ well done sir! That's a big change! Nice on the kif, sounds sooo dank!!! Have a happy happy 420 brotha, PEACE

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
caligreen>>>>>>>>>>>:joint: thanks buddy you too have a KIND day

Old Soul>>>>>>>>>>>>:joint: thanks too buddy !!!! nope !!!! she will stay a mother as long as she wants to produce healthy clones the oldest mom ive ever kept was 21 months when i flowered her out!!!!.>>>>> i would like to break that record with this girl if i can :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts