What's new

Jacks hydroponic alternative?

I can't get jacks hydroponics in my country,. And am wanting to go to dry nutes to keep cost down and simplify things. Wondering if you good people see this shit as s suitable alternative npk wise?

Ta
image_2126123.jpg

Broggemann

Seems to be a copy of Masterblend (as stated by themselves), which is okay, but there are better options out there.
It's quite expensive as well.

Roger. Not a lot of powder nutes down these ways but plenty of liquid nutes to choose from. Might just stick with nf. Running out of my 5L flairform bloom and thought it might be time to try some powder nutes 🤷

If I could find somewhere to ship me jacks I'd be all over it. But then there's the issue of mass powder coming through customs haha. Which is fine but they might wonder why when we have nutes here... Probably just being paranoid but seems a lil dodgy lol

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Roger. Not a lot of powder nutes down these ways but plenty of liquid nutes to choose from. Might just stick with nf. Running out of my 5L flairform bloom and thought it might be time to try some powder nutes 🤷

If I could find somewhere to ship me jacks I'd be all over it. But then there's the issue of mass powder coming through customs haha. Which is fine but they might wonder why when we have nutes here... Probably just being paranoid but seems a lil dodgy lol

paranoia is your friend, lol. you might be able to get your store there to let you use their business addy to ship to. it might cost you extra in case there are import fees or anything the company might have to cover.

Latest posts

Latest posts