What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jackies lil' Tower of Horrors

zaprjaques

Hell yea zaprjaques, nice. You got some rain ahead atleast so your chance of them popping are definitely increased. Hope they do there thing for you man, those autos are pretty durable.
They pop and sprout like crazy, temps are not too hot either atm. Thanks for the nice words :) The greenomatics are supposed to grow like set and forget, hope they will :)

Did you put something out in your old spots?

GanjaLion

They pop and sprout like crazy, temps are not too hot either atm. Thanks for the nice words :) The greenomatics are supposed to grow like set and forget, hope they will :)

Did you put something out in your old spots?

My pleasure, hope you get a good surprise in the late summer! Unfortunately I didnt do any outdoor spots this year, I was lazy in the spring hehe and found out last month I would be leaving the country in the early fall so I didnt want to risk messing up the harvest time.

TyroneShoelace

Hey Tyrone!! Long time no see, what have you been up to?
I was planning to prep the spots properly , even bought some stinging nettle seeds, but work got overhand so i had to ditch my plans. now i can just hope for the best 😁
All's well, friend! Growing plants and staying busy. Great to see you doing your thing in the great outdoors. Looking forward to the show!

zaprjaques

nice thread man. did't realise you had one going . hope you had success today.
thanks mate, not much going on, been at the spot, nothing there, like i never even planted there. nature just sucked it all up at an early stage probably, lol.
i could swear i was smellin something though as i approached the site.
not a real biggie though, plucked some nice and ripe blackberries for my doughter, took some hits from the vape and hiked back down, almost back home now :)

TyroneShoelace

Darn, that's bad news. At least you got some blackberries out of the situation. Sad to see the season gone like that, tho. Anything brewing in the micro?

zaprjaques

Darn, that's bad news. At least you got some blackberries out of the situation. Sad to see the season gone like that, tho. Anything brewing in the micro?
I'd really love to do some micro breeding, and i'm currently playing with the thought of making a small version of the 'NGB cab' so i could keep a few interesting clones to work with.
but lifes really up and down at the moment. one day i'm literally hurting to get back into it, next day i doubt it would even make sense in my current situation.

as you know, i'm self employed, i'm a craftsman and work all by myself, so in a perfect world, the time i put in equals the bread i take back home, just bread not much bacon (yet).
and its been really tough to make ends meet lately, i mean i can still do it with a bit of extra effort, so growing and toking is not in my top priorities at the moment.
plus the family is not always on the same page with me when it comes to cannabis. i mean ive grown a bit at home before the kid, ive got cbd and cbg stuff from the store that wife and doughter know about but it feels odd to smoke at home so i mostly wait till everyones asleep...

if germany is legalizing anytime soon, i bet my strong sense for justice wont let me not start a homegrow again hehe....

TyroneShoelace

I'd really love to do some micro breeding, and i'm currently playing with the thought of making a small version of the 'NGB cab' so i could keep a few interesting clones to work with.
but lifes really up and down at the moment. one day i'm literally hurting to get back into it, next day i doubt it would even make sense in my current situation.

as you know, i'm self employed, i'm a craftsman and work all by myself, so in a perfect world, the time i put in equals the bread i take back home, just bread not much bacon (yet).
and its been really tough to make ends meet lately, i mean i can still do it with a bit of extra effort, so growing and toking is not in my top priorities at the moment.
plus the family is not always on the same page with me when it comes to cannabis. i mean ive grown a bit at home before the kid, ive got cbd and cbg stuff from the store that wife and doughter know about but it feels odd to smoke at home so i mostly wait till everyones asleep...

if germany is legalizing anytime soon, i bet my strong sense for justice wont let me not start a homegrow again hehe....
Shiva said it very well. Respect to you, my friend. You have your priorities straight. And I hope one day soon they may realign.