What's new

Jack Herer and LST

JesiKat

The husband and I are thinking of doing LST with JH for our next grow. I was wondering if anyone has done this and how it worked out for you. Any Advice or thoughts would be appreciated.

M Blaze

LST works very well and the Jack Herer is a nice smoke. How far you want to take the LST is up to you and your setup.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
LST will increase the growth of any strain. It will also even the canopy keeping all buds equidistant from the lamp. It will take more time as some veg growth is required to take advantage of the process but, in the end it means more buds and better buds too.

Given the potential finishing time for jack, I'd say it's a great idea. I am thinking of getting some ******'s jack or jack beans and I'd definitely LST them. I would think it would be much more important for the haze phenos. It looks like a 3 month strain, which is a little crazy, but it looks like it's worth it.

lol, wow, a censored name. i wonder what he did wrong. Make sure you get enough root space for LST, I have my LSTed girl in a 10 gal pot indoor because she outgrew a 5 gal.