What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I've watched the Point Break Commercial about 200 Times

St. Phatty

I'm watching the Pipe Masters and it is INTERESTing for us surf geeks, world title contender in every other heat in ROund 1.

As far as the waves, Owen Wright, nickname "Avatar", probably the most indestructible of the top 34 - out with a concussion received surfing yesterday.

Meanwhile, I'm getting an Advertisement Overdose Concussion (AOC Disorder, common among Americans) from watching the Point Break Commercial every 15 minutes - every surf day - for a week.

I've seen that fvcking commercial 200 times ! :tiphat:

I'm gonna have to see the movie now !

http://www.worldsurfleague.com/events/2015/mct/1317/billabong-pipe-masters/live

for the Diehards or the curious.

Since this webcast is watched by a lot people closer to the industry than me, I'm waiting for one of them to call the WSL and tell them that playing an ad once an hour is enough.

We all suffer together, enduring this stupid ad so we can watch an EPIC world title race !

No I'm not biased. :woohoo:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Was just saying to my sweet wife that I thought that the orginal was done just fine until I saw the trailer for the new one....looks great to me.

That is all.

minds_I

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I really liked the original. Not too sure about the looks of this one.

Are there no original ideas left, in Hollywood?

ceausescu

Hollywood made lots of movies mate some day they will run out:D Thats why shows are growing in popularity boardwalk empire,game of thrones ,walking dead , breaking bad are all good examples much more immersive

Hollywood made lots of movies mate some day they will run out:D Thats why shows are growing in popularity boardwalk empire,game of thrones ,walking dead , breaking bad are all good examples much more immersive

i fucking hate double movies. forces you to compare them to each other instead of getting high on something new.

St. Phatty

i fucking hate double movies. forces you to compare them to each other instead of getting high on something new.

I barely remember the first one.

The daredevil factor in this movie is a lot more dare-devil.

Got to watch the commercial about 50 times more yesterday.

God they must have a large advertising budget.