What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's twins! But, boy are they different...

Crazy Chester

I popped a pack of Chernobyl recently and this one seed produced two seedlings - one is normal and one is actually trifoliate. Here's a picture of this interesting development:

Chernobyl Trifoliate.jpg

stiff

Veteran
420giveaway
Yeah Chester,
good luck with those seeds. I'll grab a chair and watch the show.
U still running the SLH? I think i might put a few in the next sativa leaning grow.
My latest positive surprise was thSeeds black apple Hitchcock. Lovely from start to finish and what a bud😍
I hope to see Jerry around too..much love from Australia,mate
Stiff

Crazy Chester

Yeah Chester,
good luck with those seeds. I'll grab a chair and watch the show.
U still running the SLH? I think i might put a few in the next sativa leaning grow.
My latest positive surprise was thSeeds black apple Hitchcock. Lovely from start to finish and what a bud😍
I hope to see Jerry around too..much love from Australia,mate
Stiff

What's up, stiff! I've still got SLH, but I'm not currently running her. Yeah, I'll be maintaining this thread for the twins and probably will start a new one for the other Chernobyl seedlings that came up. I hope things are going well for you in Australia - I did a little search on that Black Apple Hitchcock and it looks fire!

stiff

Veteran
420giveaway
U can get them of new420guy too. a lot cheaper and his pictures look just like the thSeeds cultivars. Anyway..I pollinated it with SowahhSherb and a few others too. Can't wait to give it a shot.
Besides that things are going well, thanks for asking...feel free to pop in my growreport if u feel like it,I could use a few visitors there😁
Cheers,Stiffy