What's new

It's OFFICIAL! Amsterdam here we come!

G

Just put the VISA through the motions. Wooo-hoooo... :woohoo: I think the plastic may have warped it got so hot...

But it's a done deal. We'll be hittin town (and a bowl as fast as we can find one) at 6:55 AM...Sat April 15... :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

Fuggin A...I'm STOKED to get SMOKED!!

I'm in shock...I've dreamed of a trip like this for MANY years..and to be able to attend the IC420 AND celebrate our 25th Anniversary is friggin' unbelievable! :jump: :headbange :dance:

Now I'm looking for those event tickets and a place to stay...

too much fun...too much fun...Durga and Ms. Durga headin to the DAM!

G

Hi Durga & Mrs. Durga, looking forward to seeing you in the Boutique in April! If it's your first time in the Dam, and you have any questions about the city, just let me know and I'll be happy to help. Of course that goes for anyone else visiting too! It's going to be a belting turnout folks and the Queen is excited, hence all the exclamation marks.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best wishes
QoS

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Good news indeed! :friends: Isn't it exciting to plan such a trip? :woohoo:
I plan on having tickets & judge passes available for everyone very
soon! :jump: Keep an eye on Seedbay.

Looking forward to welcoming you to our incredible and unique party. :joint:

Thanks,
:dance:
dg

Niemand

Dutchgrown said:
Good news indeed! :friends: Isn't it exciting to plan such a trip? :woohoo:
I plan on having tickets & judge passes available for everyone very
soon! :jump: Keep an eye on Seedbay.

Looking forward to welcoming you to our incredible and unique party. :joint:

Thanks,
:dance:
dg

Hmmmmm

I was gonna take some time off but guess thats NOT in the cards..... This year "I'm" buying and Im buying for 2 so I'll wanna be quick!
Im glad I skipped the HTCC (Although I was SUPRISED to see a seedboutique booth this year.... Had I known Gypsy would have been there, and Marco Renda was going as well as some others I know... I woulda gone and snarked a day pass......
But I am getting "home" sick so I can't afford to miss the IC420......
But.... I am trying to talk my wife into going for Valentines day.... we happened to make it last year... what says romance better than unlimited cannabis, hash, live sex shows and legalized prostitution.......

Jah Bless