What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It all started 36 years ago

wuluz

+++worked with translator+++
Hello, everyone
My first seeds were not from a breeder. I bought bird seed and took out the hemp seeds and planted them. That was in 1986, I still have photos of it. At that time I didn't know that there were sativas and indicas, had no idea when it was ready etc. Judging by the photos it was Lebaneese. It was fun to smoke with friends. I did this for a few years until I visited Amsterdam and a lot became clear to me.
When my first son was born, I stopped smoking, about 30 years ago now.
But I never stopped growing plants. I make different things out of it and consume them orally, rectally and over the skin with ointments.
I like this consumption :)
Maybe I can find like-minded people here in the forum.
All the best

Last edited:

wuluz

wuluz said...."rectally...I like this consumption :)"
are only 1g suppositories :)
zapf3a.jpg

Gry

Not just bag seed, but bird seed. What an amazing level of dedication.
I salute your determination and ambition. Makes sense the seeds would have
been sourced through Lebanon. Yours is the neatest origin story
that I have heard. Congratulations and welcome.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Welcome.

You haven't sold me on the suppositories though, although I hear it's an efficient way of medicating. They look a bit scary.

wuluz

+++worked with translator+++
Hello, everyone
My first seeds were not from a breeder. I bought bird seed and took out the hemp seeds and planted them. That was in 1986, I still have photos of it. At that time I didn't know that there were sativas and indicas, had no idea when it was ready etc. Judging by the photos it was Lebaneese.
I scanned a photo from 1990. This is what the plants looked like. The seeds from a bird seed packet.
scan04.jpg