What's new

ISO Oil and Kif...

jbarsk8

Whats up everyone ?

Alrighty, so Bram basically taught me how to do this, so thanks bro. I started with approximately 14 grams or so of random stems and some shake and stuff from all types of herb. I then added about 4 grams of Godsbud to the mix as well as probably half a gram of kif just for the hell of it. I then took my 99% Iso alcohol as well as the jar with all the herb and stuck them in the freezer for a couple hours till freezing cold. When ready, I poured the Iso into the jar and shook vigorously for 2 minutes. I took my unbleached coffee filter and placed it inside a strainer and then strained the mixture into a pyrex dish. I placed this outside to evaporate and it only took probably 18ish hours. But yea, it works folks, it gets me wrecked as hell. I've never smoked herb that could get me to this level. It's like a crazy electrical buzz over the whole body as well as a mindfuck. Anyways, check out these random pics.

Could this be considered "cherry" oil because of it's color? This was my first run and I think it turned out pretty well. Sorry for the crappy pics, if you enlarge you can see the color much better :joint:

G

I smoked ISO and Honey oil all weekend and ended up feeling kind of ill.
I never had before, but I had only used it in small in amounts.
I only say this because I feel people should realise that we may be smoking nasty chem's.
Bubble hash is clean but it never has got me as medicated as the other's.
Coincidence?
I dunno??
Good job with the hash. It looks really red, what a trip! :joint:

jbarsk8

Whats up LegitUser-
I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with the oil. Thankfully I have not had ill effects of any sort smoking it for 2 weeks now. With 99% alcohol, you think that it is almost all evaporated if not ALL of it but of course I'm not a scientist. I agree though, this does do me in more than the bubblehash but to me it feels like a righteous ass herbal stone, thats about it. Who knows though.... Thanks for the compliment on the color, i was stoked on how it turned out, later :D

G

Legit User - maybe you should purge more... ? residual solvent's are disgusting, but removable. the baron's been ingesting BHO daily for a few years now and never feels sick or ill from it... if anything, smoking makes him feel ill, and his throat feel like shit... but most ppl aren't vaporizing, so whaddyado?

Latest posts

Latest posts