What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

isn’t this neat #destroyer/caribe/cannalope haze s1/dinachem s1/dinachem x peyote cookies

crimsonecho

just upgraded my setup in the 4x4. this guy running no till(ish) from now on (at least gonna try it). 4x20 gallon squares, 4 lumatek attis 200w, different genetics. this thread has it all lol!

all the neglected rootbound gals (including the basils) went in today transfered from my veg 2x2. forgot to take photos after transplanting the caribe and cannalope haze s1 will do tomorrow or something :)

covered it with hay and just gonna let it ride giving them a week to get over transplant shock and just gonna flip it probably.

here is the soil mix in detail. i k.i.s.s.ed it!
766B550D-8838-4E8D-AD98-F8FF0AB4C277.jpeg
B642862A-E40D-4403-9CF4-7C13F5E7088C.jpeg
BDEC8FAB-DF7D-4ED1-8585-6BE576547EFB.jpeg
3B613258-301F-4BCB-98B2-7BE992EAA916.jpeg

crimsonecho

one destroyer pretty much recovered and going at full throttle, other one is almost there. i expect it to be in almost perfect health in a couple of days. its gonna stay smaller than the first one because the clones were not identical to begin with and they had different techniques and stresses applied through the way. i stressed that one a little bit more than the first one so its expected.

dinachem s1 and dinachem x peyote cookies is looking fine too. they have recovered from the transplant and i keep topping them to help them branch out. i’m not gonna train that pot in any other way because the tent has a wall on that side and i cant open the flap and cant really reach it properly haha

caribe also recovered from the transplant and cannalope haze is not far behind. this cannalope s1 was germinated about maybe 2 months ago in a .3l pot with 7 other of her sisters and has been sitting in a fresh solo .3l pot alone for about a month. a very very unhappy girl she was but after getting her feet into some good soil new growth seems much healthier. in about 2 more nodes its gonna be all green and amazing.

i slowly defoliate old damaged leaves as new ones grow on all of them. i was thinking of flipping them today but i think i’m gonna give this a couple more days for the second destroyers sake. i may flip them monday or tuesday.

also watered each pot today with about 3.5l distilled water from my dehumidifier.

oh i’m also getting some nice flowers other than cannabis. i’m gonna be getting some basil seeds soon haha
52F91C43-403F-48F4-ACBA-00D45B269148.jpeg

1st destroyer
4071DCA0-CC30-4200-962F-39E6BACA6773.jpeg

2nd destroyer and dinachem s1, dinachem x peyote cookies at the back]
81FD9940-A014-4557-BF70-191E8D7511F6.jpeg

caribe and cannalope haze s1
A565BB8E-496B-4271-8934-8D80A1E1ED88.jpeg
63C6DB48-F6F5-41EF-AFD3-1DBA25F76702.jpeg

crimsonecho

flipped these monday the destroyers are under 60% and the other 2 pots are under 40% of light atm. which i must say working well for those gals as well.

i see some good tip bleaching. the soil is a little hot but i’m using straight distilled water so i’m sure they’ll grow out of it during their stretch so not really worried.

964C6326-AE1D-4F56-BDE7-C343D1D85D49.jpeg
B6ED065F-E8F5-4EFC-AECA-F9C04C17E26D.jpeg

crimsonecho

i should have probably added a cup of sulpomag to the mix but live and learn huh haha

overall i’m very happy with the growth tho. they’re looking fine af to me except for the little tip bleaching and a tiny bit of magnesium def mostly on the leaves that occupy the crossover zone of two fixtures.

still gonna be a good one i hope.
9D586935-3404-475B-B4CD-51A3C0D2F85D.jpeg
D895FA30-366E-4D71-A16A-586778DECD65.jpeg
B828939C-1803-4E92-9C80-5875DE50B133.jpeg
8B6F0E40-6020-470B-8C05-1DB90179065C.jpeg

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Crimsonechoe, I have one Destroyer plant going this season. I'm very interested in your tub. I have never grown Destroyer inside myself. I'm eager to see how they finish.
Peace brother
farmerlion

crimsonecho

nice selection and variety , and plenty of light in there.
thanks, what can i say? i love my sativas haha

Crimsonechoe, I have one Destroyer plant going this season. I'm very interested in your tub. I have never grown Destroyer inside myself. I'm eager to see how they finish.
Peace brother
farmerlion
once described to me as the gentlest cocaine ever and i said, yeah lol

i have never been able to finish it with green leaves before. usually around this time they would start yellowing in the upper new growth which i suspected was caused by restricted rootspace in 5 gal fabrics. so tubs should do better i hope haha

so far so good. peace.

crimsonecho

watered the dinachem x peyote cookies pot today with 4.5l distilled. have started watering every 4 days now so gals are drinking healthy.

the companion basils also act like soil moisture probes. when i see them wilting or with lifeless leaves i water. i guess because they have shallower roots they show symptoms before the gals do.

all fixtures are running at 60% atm totaling 480w over this 4x4 canopy. i thought i may want to crank 2 fixtures over the destroyers to 80% for a week or two but they look pretty happy at 60% tbh.
EF8239B8-06E9-4CBF-BC1B-71F7F4932682.jpeg
C5CF5A55-D271-4540-ADEB-5C1E21F9993A.jpeg
75A21E92-C26A-4E9C-9B15-4591B72993AA.jpeg

crimsonecho

new run same plants (2 destroyers, dinachem, dinachem x peyote cookies). 2nd week from the flip. not perfect but with all the shit i’m dealing with (health issues of mom and some personal stuff) fairly ok imo.

i topdressed with a bucket of ewc a cup of guano and maybe 2 cups of wheat bran. transplanted the clones and mulched. veg for 2 weeks and flipped.

i dont think i’ll be able to keep this journal very active but i’ll try to post as much as i can.

anyway theyre looking ok thus far.
5ECBE69A-204E-4F05-AC84-F7D256C7682C.jpeg
4A1664AC-A425-46B4-8173-FBBEFD0A79D4.jpeg
9B7E482A-5DF0-41A4-AC8D-9F0FDE4DCF5A.jpeg
60A330D0-AB56-492A-912E-3322691F29C1.jpeg

goingrey

Cool to see you posting again and still growing the Dinachem!

They say Dinafem is back now with the name "Silent Seeds" but they don't have a Chem anymore.

crimsonecho

Cool to see you posting again and still growing the Dinachem!

They say Dinafem is back now with the name "Silent Seeds" but they don't have a Chem anymore.
wow thanks for the info i immediately had to check it out lol

well if they want some seeds they should dm me i got 1000dinachem s1s they can do a pheno run hahah

yeah i see they dont have a very rich selection now, if its indeed them i hope they bring some stuff back which i wanted to try like amnesia.

dinachem is a favorite of mine man hoping to keep it forever.

this setup still rocks but one sad thing is the destroyer on the far left corner not looking very happy this time. i noticed it last run too that the plant in that pot wasnt as happy as the rest. i may need to dump that out and see whats going on in there after this run.

crimsonecho

wow thanks for the info i immediately had to check it out lol

well if they want some seeds they should dm me i got 1000dinachem s1s they can do a pheno run hahah

yeah i see they dont have a very rich selection now, if its indeed them i hope they bring some stuff back which i wanted to try like amnesia.

dinachem is a favorite of mine man hoping to keep it forever.

this setup still rocks but one sad thing is the destroyer on the far left corner not looking very happy this time. i noticed it last run too that the plant in that pot wasnt as happy as the rest. i may need to dump that out and see whats going on in there after this run.
also after this talk about dinafem i visited their site and the site has changed now thats interesting i can see prices and there was a red band on top of the page saying we are out of business for the time being or something now its gone. i still cant add anything to basket but i dont know man maybe :)

goingrey

Silent Seeds does have the Ammy, "Original Amnesia" they call it.

Very interesting that the old Dinafem site is taking orders again. With all of their catalog too, Power Kush, Dinachem, everything.. Seems suspicious, I'll wait and see if they stock something at my local shop. Hope it's legit though!

crimsonecho

Silent Seeds does have the Ammy, "Original Amnesia" they call it.

Very interesting that the old Dinafem site is taking orders again. With all of their catalog too, Power Kush, Dinachem, everything.. Seems suspicious, I'll wait and see if they stock something at my local shop. Hope it's legit though!
yeah they are not taking order atm you cant add anything to basket but it shows the prices and stuff. it didnt before and the site had a red warning band on top and now it vanished. though i immediately mailed them an recevied the following auto response so not looking great but maybe they are gearing up for something who knows lol

i’ll check ammy out

Attachments

• 6DFA482D-5FEA-4DED-BBA5-427676877442.jpeg
    6DFA482D-5FEA-4DED-BBA5-427676877442.jpeg
    517.5 KB · Views: 29

crimsonecho

as i mentioned this one pot last run was causing me problems but since i was going no till i said hey maybe its a one off thing. now its doing the same thing this round.

today i ran about 25l of water through it and not a drop went out. thought hey that shouldnt be. took a nail and hammer opened another hole at the bottom and water gushing out :) the old drainage holes under must be clogged by bacterial colonies.

so before flooding the pot i dug out a little bit of soil as deep as i could without actually uprooting the plant, no noticable anaerobic smell or anything. smells very earthy.

now i am lost because i was sure it went anaerobic or something. while dugging out i also noticed a lot of white roots in the soil so root system looks healthy too. although it was not as well developed as i hoped it would be.

at this point just to be on the safe side i am gonna flush with h2o2 and restart with a homebrew and see if that helps. any suggestions are welcome guys. feel free to chime in.