What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is tRUMP even capable of telling the truth???

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
He's on TV right now, rewriting history and sayin' it was all an "attempted coup", lol, let's wait an see how this BIG FAT LIE plays out!:bigeye:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
picture.php

Thcvhunter

Veteran
CNN is not a trustworthy source.

On another note,
Anyone find evidence of Trump’s association with the Gambino crime family?
He was the legitimate arm of the Gambino family and was Gravano’s right-hand man

My uncle was made in Bonnano, Luchese, and Gambino families.
Im wondering if any of you are able to find that info or if all of it has been scrubbed from the ‘Net.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
A year in jail for stabbing someone in the face with a broken martini glass. What a guy.

His birth name was Felix Mikhailovich Sheferovsky

Thcvhunter

Veteran
A year in jail for stabbing someone in the face with a broken martini glass. What a guy.

His birth name was Felix Mikhailovich Sheferovsky

There have been a few infamous Felix’es in the murder/hitman world.
Barry flew a Felix out of Dallas and down to Cuba in the early 60’s.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
Really? maybe you should look into some posts from jellyfish and ask about the private comments he sends to people with negative rep.

Ask away, no problem. Hell, publish them, you have my permission. Go ahead, cry-baby.:laughing: Seriously, what a little baby.

iTarzan

He's on TV right now, rewriting history and sayin' it was all an "attempted coup", lol, let's wait an see how this BIG FAT LIE plays out!:bigeye:
And now we know Russiagate was all a lie. Trump didn't lie. Hillary, Schiff, Pelosi, FBI, CNN, MSN, ABC, NBS, PBS, Cuomos and every democrat in Congress all lied.

iTarzan

I'm starting to wonder if he's losing the ability to tell fact from fiction. Maybe he just doesn't know anymore. Kids, this is where a lifetime of greed, narcissism, arrogance and a bad diet will get ya.
I wonder if you started wondering about the biggest liar and crook Biden yet.

Discuss...

iTarzan

Before his brain started deteriorating, he was still a pathological liar.

Whenever it suited him.

Now that he's older, it is just pathetic seeing someone so debilitated - in the highest office in the fvcking land.

He'd be challenged to get 50% on the SAT.
You must be talking about Biden.
This thread is a gold mine for stupid comments easily thrown in the faces of the TDS crowd.

You now have to take credit for Joe Biden. You people were really stupid. But you don't have to read mean tweets even though Trump was for America.

You all voted for Joe Biden the most corrupt POTUS ever. Not even close. Biggest liar. Not even close. Dumbest. Not even close. Worst president. Not even close. Creepiest hair sniffing shower with his daughter president. Not even close.

iTarzan

Oh! and btw... I've been known to send some dicey red reps from time to time :yoinks: it's usually when a member does one of two... maybe three things.

2nd thing is a member insulting/cussing out an entire populous here for not agreeing with them, I like to let them know how much I care for that crap. :)
Like this...

Folks voting for Trump again are amongst the dumbest fucks walking the face of the earth.

Last edited:

iTarzan

Trump was never senile. Trump was never involved with Russia. Trump was never corrupt.
They never found anything wrong with his taxes either. They just wanted to use his superior tax deductions ability against him in an election.

Oh look Biden paid a higher tax rate. Because he took billions under the table. LOL!

Last edited:

iTarzan

That is what independents need to do Cosmic. But even though you phrased it that way it still means you voted for the better candidate.