What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is my bubble bag setup ok?

Hi guys so I just got 20 gallon bubble bag dude brand bags. I’ve had original bubble mags 5 gallon for about 13 years so I’m not new to hash making. My question is on my setup with the 20 gallon bag.

So I’m washing the material (1-1.5 lbs) in a 20 gallon machine for about 6 minutes then filtering through the 8 bags. When I layer my bags the filters are very snugly stacked on top of one another with almost no gaps, and the 25 micron bag is sitting on the very bottom of the 32 gallon bucket.

The issue I’m seeing with these cheaper bags is I’m getting the biggest yield on my 220 bag like 20 times more than others. It looks like good blonde stuff mixed in with plant material. So my question is does the actual micron filters need to have any space between them? And does the 25 micron bag have to be up off the bottom of the bucket? Or is the 220 micron just different on the cheap bags vs the good ones

bibi40

yes you may let space between the bag or a transfer is possible ,

the 220 micron is not so good ,
too much of vegetal in .

try it with less bags ( more simple ) ,
180/160 for middle quality ,
73 and 25 for the best ...
that' how i do it .

( and i don' t use especially quality bags , only cheap one's )

:tiphat:

Last edited: